AIs

Pages: 12
closed account (NUj6URfi)
programmer007: Would you like to enter/judge?
I don't see why that should be an or offer... It should be perfectly fine for programmer007 to enter and judge.
Mats: It is perfectly fine..... It's an offer out of curiosity of will he/she and politeness.
If I become judge and contestant then I will definitely win :D
Last edited on
I meant one or the other :p.... but you are correct.
I could be contestant but I don't know much about coding for AI... But its my dream to become a programmer and code for AI (and all that cool stuff like gaming, effects, OS) in future...

It would be great if someone takes me in their group and please don't judge my programming knowledge by my age. I may not have much experienced but I am always trying .. I will volunteer and not cause any trouble :D
Programmer007: you can join me. I'm not willing to share my source yet I'll share bins.... you can submit code snippets.... know java? And how old are you? I'm ~15.
I am ~16 (actually just turned 16 in march)... I know c++, javascript and html...
Programmer007 learn java gui stuff and help me and I'll send You bins.... I suck with gui (and anything graphics later). It would be very appreciated. Also: if you decide to help me: please learn jfx as swing isn't multitasking safe
I am kind of busy this semester...
Okay... under 2 days till the AI-a-thon starts!
No judge, only 1 contestant. ;-;
youve got great odds
http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/robotics.html

Have you guys read anything from Isaac Asimov? His 3 rules of robotics are definitely relevant.
@tition My rules are based off of his.
@tition my rule were exactly same (except the zeroth law)....
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12