C++ TV remote sending signal (wireless)

I am trying to make C++ TV remote the thing is that I don't know how will I send the signal to the TV anyone can help me with signal thing I don't request for you to make the code I will try that so I can learn well how can I send the signal?
My TV is LG and is it possible to do this without any transmitter?
Once I found out how to send the signal the rest can be done I just need to try some "values".
Last edited on
I have tried looking on google.
So tarik..
?
Bump
Please don't post the very top post (it can't go any higher) especially within such a short time frame (24 minutes).

As far as your question I don't understand what you are asking. Are you asking how to send a wireless signal to a TV using a remote W/ c++?
Yes
Well you could start by telling us what hardware device you are using. That really should have been in your initial post :P.

Now continuing with the assumption that you have some semblance of an idea of what you are talking about and are not in fact an autonomous lump of cheese with access to a keyboard who is asking how to do something in C++ that would be better done with a bread board and an IR transmitter; and further encouraged by their market\mind share and the fact that their SDK was recently made available last year. I'm going to go out on a limb to assume that you are asking about how to program Harman Kardon devices. Again, all of this should have been made clear in your first post OP.

Now they are not the only product out there, and I don't mind being wrong especially on such a wild assumption. So if you are asking about a different device, then please specify what the hell platform you are trying to work with.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.