• Forum
  • Lounge
  • General question about this forum and pr

General question about this forum and problems posting

Is anybody else having trouble posting on here today? (technical problem with website?)

Or is it just me?

When i try to make an original post, i can't auto-insert code or quotes formatting, but once i've made the new post (like this) and then click "edit", i can do it from the buttons on the right.

But when i try to write an original thread, neither the buttons (located at the bottom when you write an original thread) nor the preview function work.

Windows 7, Chrome.

Last edited on
The Edit Topic form is different than the Edit Post form, and it looks like the Edit Topic form is somewhat broken. I'll let the site admin know.

By the way, click Edit Topic and move this thread to the Lounge ;)
Last edited on
Thanks and done!
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
I have noticed that previewing an original post using FF is of no help. The preview shows up as empty. Submit and all the text is there.

Previewing an edit or a reply to a post and it works.
Last edited on
Previewing has been pretty broken in most browsers for months, it's already been reported.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
@LB

Ah! Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just me.
I'm re-using this thread for something else - is anyone experiencing an issue where the forum time is 4 minutes ahead of real time?

EDIT: According to all my devices and to Google it was 8:30am when I submitted this post, but the timestamp on the post says 8:34am
Last edited on
Yes, I have the same issue.

EDIT: Just checked and now its five minutes ahead.
Last edited on
I have the same issue, I can't insert tags when creating a thread but can do it when replying to a thread.

EDIT: @LB Yep 4 minutes ahead.
Last edited on
For the tags issue just write them out by hand - to be honest I forget the buttons are even there.
@LB That's what I've been doing, don't really mind them not working.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.