Tips for Discrete Math?

Hi all,

I'm taking this currently, and am trying to find all the resources I can for it. Usually, when I've taken Calc I, II, III, Linear Algebra, etc., I've always found whatever I needed. While there are videos on this subject, they do seem to be a bit more sparse. Would appreciate any tips from those who've already taken this class.

Thanks.
fyi, the curricula is not universal.
look for vectors , matrices , series , planes , axis systems , etc . Not by your class name ...
vectors
not related to discrete math
matrices
planes
axis systems
not related... You got the idea. Do not give useless and unrelated advise.

@OP, I doubt that there will be many videos and other alternative information mediums for more in-depth math. The further you go, the further you will be constrained to textbook, references, scientific papers + any book you can find in your library and the less info you can find in the net (aside from digital textbooks and published papers).

Depending on what you learn in discrete maths, you might need different subjects, so learn, what are you will be studying first.
You will most likely learn Combinatorics and Graph Theory. You should be able to find resources for these easily (unlike more technical Number Theory for example).

Discrete math is kindergarten in comparison to what is going to be later.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.