C++ Reference as offline mobile app?

Hi!

Is there an offline mobile app for CPlusPlus.com (or cppreference.com)? I've downloaded the offline archive from cppreference.com but I haven't found a way to easily use it on, say, an iPad.

thanks!
ns
You could try downloading the entire site in HTML form and store that (if you have enough space left). Some android browsers support viewing local HTML files. I know Firefox for android has a plugin to view local HTML files. For IOS there are probably similar apps that allow you to view local HTML files. I don't think there's an easy way to download the entire site easily though, at least not without some crawler program that downloads all required files.
Last edited on
If you have a specific suggestion for the cppreference offline archive, you can post it to http://en.cppreference.com/w/Cppreference_talk:Archives
I've used HTTrack to download the reference section of this site for offlline browsing. It makes a local directory of html files which you then browse with a browser. I don't know if you can get it on mobile, so maybe do it on a computer and move the folders onto your iPad.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.