Encryption Machine

Pages: 12
@Dhayden When I run my code, It works without errors. Anyway, my program doesn't actually encrypt the code anyway, which is why I posted this. I want a simple way to encrypt, and possible decrypt the text.
When I run my code, It works without errors.

Try modifying your code that encryptText() doesn't encrypt at but instead returns the plain text. You'll see what I mean.
Oh, I get it. lol, slipped past me!
OP said wrote:
I want a simple way to encrypt, and possible decrypt the text.

Is this simple enough for you?

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/156586/#msg804430

Sorry about the platform specifics, but like I've said before I'm a Windows guy.
Wow if I had to encrypt something, I'd just add 1 to each character. Lol
True, hey that's not a bad idea, but it's too simple
Any more ideas?
There are plenty of easy-to-implement, not-too-complex encryption algorithms out there. Maybe you should look for them instead of saying "Hey guys! Can you google this for me?"
You could try implementing Rijndael (a.k.a. AES), which I seem to remember is not too complicated.
is that an algorithm?
Oh, wait, searched it up, yeah, sure, it may work.
Although, how would that solution be any more efficient than the first one given to me?
I didn't say anything about it being more efficient. You asked for ideas and I through threw something out there.
Last edited on
True, I may have to choose between many things though, I think I might go for Rijnadael, so THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTRIBUTING!!!!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12