• Forum
  • Lounge
  • I will rank you on the 1st page of Googl

I will rank you on the 1st page of Google for your Professions City and State

Hello Everybody,

I have been watching this forum for quite some time now, and I have seen a common problem.

What I notice is that there is always a surplus of talented C++ programmers who do not get selected for a job offering, and I would like to offer a solution for this.

Did you know that you could be missing out on potential job offers located in your city and state? There are a lot of potential employers who are searching for talented C++ programmers in their city or near their city, and you could be missing out on future employment because you are not making yourself accessible to them.

Employers tend to be more comfortable with hiring people located in or near their city/state because it’s is more convenient and less of a risk for them.

You could use Indeed (dot) com to put yourself out there, but also keep in mind you are putting yourself in direct competition with everyone on that website located in your city/state making your odds of getting hired less likely.

What you need is to make yourself stand out from the crowd and put yourself in position where there is less competition, and you have the edge.

The method that I use will get you put on the 1st page of Google for C++ programming for your city and state of choice, and will also make you stand out from the other websites that are on the same 1st page of Google. My method will make it most likely that potential employers will click on your information before they go to any other website.

What information will I need?

Resume / Portfolio (critical) – This step is not optional and if you would like me to rank you I must, and I repeat must have a resume/portfolio with any credentials you may have. It is pointless for me to rank you without this.
Also please send pictures or links to any videos you have made show casing your work.

Phone Number (optional) – Note this is optional but it is highly recommended that you provide a valid phone number, because from my experience potential employers feel more comfortable with communicating with a potential employee over the phone than any other form of communication.

Website (optional) – Note this is optional but it is highly recommended that you have professional website with your portfolio placed on it, from my experience you want to show potential employers that you are serious about your work, and having a professional website shows that you take pride in what you do.

Email (critical) – Employers need to be able to get in contact with you in some way, and if you do not have a phone number this is the second most popular form of communication that employers like to use. Note from my experience it looks more professional if you have a paid email address than just a standard @gmail or @hotmail account however it is fine if you do not have paid email address.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Last edited on
I'm debating with myself on whether this is spam or not.
In the lounge, I think it's spam. In the jobs forum it would be fine.
So should I move this to the job forum? It seem like it would be off topic there since I am not directly hiring a C++ programmer. Anyway move it to whatever forum topic fits best for it. Thank you for you time.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
You are offering a pay service, the closest match being the "Jobs" forum.
Hi,

I do not recall ever saying in the message above that anyone had to pay me anything. The reason why I wanted people to PM me is so that they do not have to show their personal information to the whole forum (phone number, email address, etc). *Sigh* no problem thank you for time anyway, and I wish everyone on this forum good luck on their future endeavors. You can close this thread if you want. Thanks =).
I'm only 13. I go on here to practice, help, and for fun.
spam.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.