Little off topic

Do anyone facing the problem with unity 3.5 game engine that the unity is not loading the 3d ground type grid when creating a new project?
Im wondering, is there any reason you are using the Unity version 3.5, from 2012, instead of the much improved 5.x from 2015/2016?
For my computer bro.. It has low requirements.
4 gb ram
2 gb graphics
3.00mhz dual core 2

Where I need
8 gb ram
4 gb graphics card
3.2mhz core i3

Thats why...:(
Can you imagine whats the prob is?
http://unity3d.com/unity/system-requirements
FOR DEVELOPMENT wrote:
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
FOR RUNNING UNITY GAMES wrote:
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere.
How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project.
More detailed requirements:
Desktop:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.

You don't need 8gb ram or 4gb gfx as long as you don't make a game that requires them.
They are insane requirements for an indie game / engine.
Why don't you just go ahead and try it, I'm pretty sure everyone will benefit, especially your players.
Last edited on
Thanx for letting me know.. Actually I didnt know.. I will install unity 5. But I'm in little confusion with my graphics card.. In unity there has told about nvidia but mine is ATI redon HD 5450 Silent. Is it ok?
Does it have
DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
? If so, you should be OK.
I did own a 5450. It's gonna work, I've been playing Rust in its early stages (slowly, but I've been able to play it. Damn godrays)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.