Where is the moon

Pages: 12
Hi guys,

Where is the moon?

I know this is a bad question, don't judge me, I'm 12. lol
Last edited on
Sounds like a trick a pervert would pull to find children. Or am I too cynical?
too obvious, it's probably the police.
somewhere beyond the stars
Last edited on
There was a thread about a week ago, where I remember 2-3 different people stating they were 12-14 years of age, I couldnt find the post as I dont remember which one it was.
ok, but you know what, I might delete this post because other people, (I won't mention names, helios and ne555) think i am a 12 year old 'pervert' who is out to track kids!!!
I can't tell if you are trolling or not, if you are trolling then you're doing a decent job at it :p

But just incase, @helios and @ne555 are obviously joking.
I'm not trolling. Tarik, you have seen other answers from me, right?
I know of a couple younger guys on the forums, I've helped a couple through their beginning stages. I can ask one of them to contact you if you're legit and not a predator type guy. Just PM me. (In these cases, I would have to make sure the parents are involved as well, gotta be safe!)
Last edited on
No thanks, how do you delte a post after others have replied to it?
how do you delte a post after others have replied to it?

You don't, welcome to the internet.
Last edited on
I'm not joking. Do you think pedophiles don't pose as children online?
I mean sure, but this particular case seems a bit far fetched. That or he is really good at it and is playing the long con.

Edit: Also @ne555 comment about it being a police rather then a pedo just made the argument for it being a joke stronger >.>
Last edited on
For all you know, I'm a 14 year old girl. If I hadn't posted about my gender in the past, you would have had zero way of knowing.

Most kids don't post their age online because their parents teach them not to post their name, address, and age on the internet. As for those that don't teach their kids this...

We may want to stop this thread right here.
Stop talking about kids guys, read the thread topic.
hahaha :)

Edit:

Since everyone here is talking about kids for some reason, I'm gonna answer your actual question. The moon is an illusion therefore does not exist which means it is nowhere.
Last edited on
I don't get it. Is this a Meme or something? Even my 6 year old knows that the moon is a spherical object, about 32 miles that is located about 3,000 miles above the earth surface and orbits the north pole in a synchronous orbit with the sun.
Perhaps we should stop lying to kids about things like santa, the tooth fairy and the moon >.>
or all you know, I'm a 14 year old girl. If I hadn't posted about my gender in the past, you would have had zero way of knowing.

Most kids don't post their age online because their parents teach them not to post their name, address, and age on the internet. As for those that don't teach their kids this...

pretty sure you're an apache attack helicopter. check your privledge
Pages: 12