About Unity

How do You guys download unity standard assets.. I cant finding any link in https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/32351... I have a beta version of unity 5.0.2f1, that's why I don't have builtin asset installed..

What should I do now????
[
I cant finding any link in

There is a button that says "Open In Unity". That's what you press. Once you've opened it with unity and unity is open, there should be a window that asks you to download it.

I have a beta version of unity 5.0.2f1, that's why I don't have builtin asset installed..

Unity doesnt have built in assets, you have to download the assets.
How did you manage to download 5.0.2f1 beta version? Can't you simply download the newest version?
Last edited on
First of all, I don't have internet on my pc, thats why I have to download it to a cybercafe, then have to bring the asset to my computer, and there is no unity in cyber cafe, secondly as I don't have internet thats why I cant downloading another one, I bought the CD of unity 5.0.2f... I think there should be another way to download them...:)
I think there should be another way to download them

Well sadly there isn't, though it is understandable. Unity wants people to have their engine to be able to take advantage (e.g. download) of the assets in their store.

Though fear not you can still use plenty of assets in your games you wish to make, you will just have to get them from different sources then the unity store. There is plenty of free assets out there for download that can be imported quite easily into Unity. Now granted it definitely won't be as easy as going through the Unity store and you might have to make some adjustments but at least you still have assets to play around with.
Last edited on
Can you show me a website like this?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.