Chat app?

Hey, it could be a bit off topic but since I am a member and I believe there will be some people who experienced this already I will ask it anyway.

Well, I basically need an application for my webpage, blog, fb page. An HTML5 chat application (not flash chat). I want to have the ability to change my chat room design, I need it to work on mobile phones and that chats transcript can be exported to html or excel. I did some research and found Rumbletalk, which seems decent. Have anyone used it? How it works? If not can you suggest me some other software or service which is good?

Thanks a lot!
Should we believe your question?

Are you reposting other people's questions to get your post count up - like you have done recently?
Yes, he indeed is spamming. But why would someone do that?
Building a post count innoculates the account against future posts being automatically removed by a report.

In other words, he's preparing to troll.
It wasn't spamming, needed this for my website.

I started researching on my own(as I did before I asked here). I tried and tested about 10 applications. 5 free ones 5 paid ones. Chatnox and Rumbletalk were the best ones and I finally decided to go with Rumbletalk. Why?

1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice
2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like
3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)
4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well
5. Works really well on phones
6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog
7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)

Check all of the http://www.rumbletalk.com/featuresor try the demo chat on their page.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited on
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Cool, more spam to ignore.
Oh, it totally wasn't spam... You can check it, I just linked a 14$/mo service just because I'm using it!
/r/oopsdidntmeanto
It is very definite spam - surprised it lasted this long without deletion.
The identical text of both posts in this thread can be found on numerous other online forums.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Chervil wrote:
It is very definite spam

Almost as annoying as the Panda Insurance spam postings that shows up on a few of the online fora I participate in.

A huge wall of text that at first glance seems to be on topic, and buried in the word salad is the advert.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.