How to put doxygen documentation online

I've been documenting the project I've been making with doxygen for quite a while now, which when I have a copy of the masses of files it generates and can open the index file with a browser works perfectly well. However I'd like to be able to show it to people who need to see it more easily, so how would I go about putting it online? I know it's possible because I've seen several libraries (such as SFML and SFGUI) put doxygen generated documentation into their websites, but I've never done much web design so I don't know how to do that. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Last edited on
If you use GitHub: https://codedocs.xyz/

Otherwise, you basically just have to host the generated documentation yourself. Any basic webserver will do.
I'm using bitbucket, so I can't use codedocs.

I tried to see if I could upload it directly to a weebly subdomain, but I haven't had any luck with that, so I'll have a trawl through the many free hosting sites to see if I can find a good one. Are there any you've used in the past that you'd recommend?
Google's App Engine is basically a free webserver for any content you want (as long as you stay under limits). Just follow the tutorial for the language of your choice and write the minimum code, then throw up whatever files and content you want (e.g. doxygen output).
Thanks, I've looked into that and got a folder which I've just tried on a localhost and it's working, though I'll hold on putting it up until I've completely finished the library I'm writing. I found that it's got spending limits as well, so I'll make sure to add one to be certain I don't suddenly get a lot of traffic and it starts charging me.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.