ummmm

Pages: 123
Maybe your accounts were hacked somehow?

Not saying it's impossible, but unlikely. I believe some angry vitriol got his first account banned, upon which another was made which also began doing nonsense, and now we're on account three.

Nope. I didn't do it. Ever.

http://i.imgur.com/8vbHCNJ.png

You're the one with banned accounts making new ones, so either you did, or you have an imposter.
Last edited on
Ya, as Yawzheek suggested, you are trying to have revenge on us for banning you...?
LOL!!! Actually none of this has anything to do with me. I started the post and after sending a childish message to twicker the admin took my account down, and that is all. But look at this. You might want to check Helios and all the other VR gaming accounts on here are not mine just VRGaming without any numbers was mine. It's like the rest of you keep enjoying talking about me trolling but it is actually really not me...
Anyway have fun bye!!
Are you sure....? I have a feeling ur being evasive...
Better question is, if you suspect him of trolling, why continue to engage with him? You are doing nothing more than "feeding the troll" at that rate. The best practice is to ignore them if you suspect them of trolling. Trolls live on getting a rise out of people, ignoring them will cause them to move on to another site where they get that fix.
@dragoncrazy
Are you sure you are the original owner my original account? Not even close. You are trying too hard to be evasive. Are you trying to say I have an impostor? Not to be rude, but I have to deny that fact. Wrong information just serves no purpose. I have always been able to have access to my original account and can just login just fine, only thing is that the account is "flagged" and thus I can't use it. And I think you are being more a threat to me now and you should really stop. Stop making more jokes and come to your senses.

"All's well that ends well"
That is my advice to you, dude.
@VRGaming 2 #Excuses
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
RUNNER PRO AGARIO wrote:
@VRGaming 2 #Excuses

Something in the realm of "my dog ate my homework," eh?

Am I possibly misunderstanding your intent?
closed account (3h0oLyTq)
Am I so bad I am good?
@FurryGuy , ya
closed account (3h0oLyTq)
I am immortal!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123