Anyone else having problems posting?

For the last couple of days, it's been hit and miss as to whether I can post successfully. Sometimes, once I hit the "Post" button, my post doesn't appear - it just sits there with the "Sending. Please wait..." message displayed.

Is anyone else getting the same problem?
I'm getting the same problem lately, was very noticable last night for me. Although It has also happened to me multiple times in the past year and a half.
Last edited on
I couldn't post on my desktop at all earlier, all I got was an error page (I can't remember what it said anymore, sorry), but when I tried posting the same exact thing on my phone it went through fine. It might be a browser problem; I use Pale Moon on my desktop, and Firefox on my phone.

I'm writing this on my desktop, let's see if this works this time.

E: looks like it does.
Last edited on
I had troubles today.

Wrote my post on the main compose screen and the post length indicated a character count length of 0.
The formatting buttons (e.g., Code and Italics) did not work.
Previewed the post and got a blank page.

However, when I submitted the post, it showed up as normal. Then clicked the "Edit" button and was able to edit the post as desired. The "Code" and "Italics" buttons worked on this screen.

I wonder what is going on.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Michael37 wrote:
Wrote my post on the main compose screen and the post length indicated a character count length of 0.
The formatting buttons (e.g., Code and Italics) did not work.
Previewed the post and got a blank page.

That is a known problem when posting new topics, known for quite some time.

MikeyBoy wrote:
For the last couple of days, it's been hit and miss as to whether I can post successfully. Sometimes, once I hit the "Post" button, my post doesn't appear - it just sits there with the "Sending. Please wait..." message displayed.

Is anyone else getting the same problem?

There seems at times to be appreciable lag when posting. I could speculate it is a database or hosting service problem, but that is just a guess.

As annoying as it is I can't really complain much about a free service. I just wait a minute or two for the post to happen. So far the worst lag as been 30 or so seconds.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.