Site Upgrade

Does any know how to contact the site owners?

There's a trove of information within the site, but it's impossible to find most things that I know are there. An improved search would really help,
Theres a user called admin, try to call him...
If there's no success via the usual routes, you could perhaps try a whois lookup:
https://whois.icann.org/en
We managed to get the ability to mark some posts as spam somehow ... I dunno.
Last I talked to him via email a couple years back he stated he had a list of TODOs but has a busy life. I didn't pry too much, but I'm assuming he has a full time job, and know he has a wife and kids. This site is a project of love that he works on in his spare time from what I gathered from him.

I know some have expressed their views that he should hand this site over to someone else if he doesn't have the time for it. From my view, that would be like me working on a game for several months and then handing it over hoping that person keeps my game's idea and implements my TODOs while adding their ideas. Not really a scenario I'd be all eager to do. I would do the same method, add every thought (or in case of the site, every request) to my TODO and get to it during my moments of free time to work on it.

Just contact the admin with your recommendation and then it is just a matter of patience.
so, how does it go ?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.