LinkedIn Troubles

Hi, this is a bit off the topic of C++ but it's not completely removed. Perhaps I can get some help finding a forum for this.

I have a LinkedIn account where I've posted a video of a technology I developed a long time ago. And no matter how I post the video, it just does NOT play properly. I've tried all the little tricks like using slideshare, external URL's, direct uploads. I wonder - is there someone out there who could try it on their account and see if they have the same problem? I realize it's unlikely that it's my account but it could be. I use LinkedIn from a Linux machine (which reminds me, perhaps I should boot up a Windows machine (I can do this)) and test it out there. But jesus, I'm really in a pickle - I want the video to show nicely on Youtube. Any help appreciated. I am a programmer and I want people to see some of the work I've done, even if it was a long time ago. I want to still do that kind of work, and I'm finding it hard to find work as a consultant these days, OR as a permanent employee.
Register a Mediafire account and upload the original video file. And you share the download link with everyone and someone should be willing to test it out and let you know if they have the same problem.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t8whiu2mwri6i/Videos

Hi, I did what you said, thanks. It only took a minute to register an account and I've shared the link. Please let me know if there are any problems.

And can someone please test these out on LinkedIn for me? Thank you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.