Blocking

I'm very curious what you think hacking is and what it has to do with blocking people.
There are extensions you can install in your browser that let you edit the DOM to, for example, hide certain posts. Obviously the posts still exist, you just can't see them.
Who do you want to block, sweetie pie?
If you only knew how to program you could use greasemonkey (or tampermonkey).
I use it all the time.
But then again, I can program.
You can't even put a coherent thought together.
I think this is the most organised question you've been able to put together on this website, Kyle. Good job. You know, throughout the years of lurking on this website, I've never seen such a toxic user. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such a toxic user up until now. Why are you even here being rude to volunteers?
I would think that he is indeed a troll that appears every once in a while.

Back then we had already massive troll problems...
I don't think he is a troll.

From the style of his posts and with my (admittedly limited, but poignantly similar) experience with a couple of students in the past, I think he is ill. Both students came through it ... with help.

@KyleM24, if you are reading this, please don't take offence but go and see a doctor.
Last edited on
Taking his ramblings at face value he would be considered megalomaniacal since he "believes" that he can somehow interfere with other people's careers. It's ridiculous. I'll let you know if I magically get fired.

BTW, I was lying about reporting to the FBI or anywhere else. And I'm not entirely sure why I thought he might have been the guy from Saskatchewan, Canada. I felt that his "name" in his profile here might be fake (since it's the name of an actor) and I just thought the profile and picture of that other guy fit. :-)

I think this website is hosted in Quebec, Canada. The admin should report to his local police department. Or at least cancel the guy's account!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.