INTRODUCE YOURSELF. 😂

Hey...everyone*** lets know everyone!!here
OK why not...

Call me Manga, been coding for around 10 years now. I love art, almost any kind, and computers, especially game dev.

I have a DA account at...

https://www.deviantart.com/mangadragon78/

Oh...nice....,☺
Hey everyone :)
hey,

I have been on this forum for over 2 years now and have been posting regularly,

coding is not something I had a passion for,I have always been interested in computers since I was a kid,and just two years ago at age 24(I know late) decided to give programming another try,I should mention I tried Java at 20 years old and hated it could not get my head around the concepts.Two years later I finally started to get the hang of it,the reason I decided to take programming back up was because I had spare time and wanted to put my time to use and now program/coding has started to grow on me,there is some days where I have to force myself to code and there is some days where I love writing code.

my goal on this forum is to help other new members/beginners get to the next level,unfortunately I don't feel like I have reached that level myself but aspire to give back to the community what the community has given me.

outside of my goal on the forum I would like to get a job coding very soon.

well that's all.
Last edited on
Hello, I wish I got an idea for a cool C++ program but gotta go to work now. I am trying to figure out where to start.
Hi all,

I've dabbled in coding for decades (assembler on the 6502, Pascal, Fortran, APL, C, C++, Basic), mostly in school, but never advanced beyond a rudimentary understanding because my livelihood didn't depend on it. I tried to learn Windows programing using Borland's OWL many years ago, too (yeah, I'm that old).

So, now I'm back at it with C++ again on VS2017. It's just a hobby but I love to learn. One of these days, I might just find a little but useful project on which to focus. Too bad I have so many other time consuming hobbies and diversions :-).

Have fun.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.