• Forum
  • Lounge
  • how programming allowed me to find happi

how programming allowed me to find happiness

Hello. Since this is a lounge, I want to share my story with you. Two years ago, I decided to take courses in C ++ and this was the best decision in my life, because I found a person who loved me with all my heart. She was very modest and quiet, she clearly had difficulties and she was embarrassed to ask questions to the teacher. Then one day I decided to offer her help to her, she timidly agreed and since then we met with her so that I could explain the material that she did not quite understand. I will not write too big a text so that you will not get bored. As a result, we will soon have a wedding and we have our own project, on which we work together. Love to all.
Awww congratulations!!! ;)
Congrats! Lucky you! All the best to both of you :)
That's great news. I'm glad that you found each other. :) :) :)
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Nerds in love, something very excellent.
Wow I am a bit late to this. Not every now and then to find something so wholesome on these forums. Brings a joyful tear to me eye.
Lovely story. Glad you found the love of your life. It's heart warming.
Wow. Those kind of stories, happens only on the movies!!!
aw, it's really so cute! I have a similar story of acquaintance, only I met my love on an adult dating site with localhookup review https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/localhookup-review/ I do not expect that there can be found so many educated and interesting people to talk to
Last edited on
Congratulations Sanllk, and to the lovely lady too. Best wishes of happiness to you!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.