What does the logo actually mean

Pages: 12
I once tried to read a fictional book, but the fact that it didn't exist made it quite difficult.
helios + 1

I’m totally going to use that in random conversations.
Last edited on
closed account (367kGNh0)
I once tried to read a fictional book, but the fact that it didn't exist made it quite difficult.

did you make that up on the spot?
It's hardly on the spot when it's a forum post and I can take my time to think what to say.
It's hardly on the spot when it's a forum post and I can take my time to think what to say.

You could, but its just a forum, not your next big software project, do you really have time to spend over 5 minutes on a post?
It's hard to fit posting in between bedding supermodels and the high stakes business of international espionage, but you can always find a few minutes to make snarky comments at strangers on the Internet.
It's hard to fit posting in between bedding supermodels and the high stakes business of international espionage, but you can always find a few minutes to make snarky comments at strangers on the Internet.

Ah don't even get me started on compressing ounces out of my life as a multi-millionaire industrial CEO to post on the forum, I suppose those rare times do occur

Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12