• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Episodical post (1) The un-arrested peop

Episodical post (1) The un-arrested people of the earth

Pages: 12
closed account (367kGNh0)
I thought I would try to start an episodical series of topics. Each topic is based on the last. I think I'll make this a trilogy. So I ask first, who are the un-arrested people on earth. I mean who is doing that which is wrong and of a nuisance yet are allowed to. I will name one:

Loan Sharks.
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
People that lie about their age to talk privately to children? ;0)

I'm going to get grief for that one...

edit: Just for a bit of context see:
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/251903/#msg1109123
Last edited on
People with gray cars that don't put their headlights on when it's overcast outside, even if it technically isn't against the law.
Last edited on
even if it technically isn't against the law.

No, thats perfect. they cause distress though that which isn't illegal. If you are here for pt 2, I am sure you'd enjoy the next question

;0)

Why are you winking to child, I may interpret that in multiple ways. You're not a mis-interpretter, you're a monster!
Last edited on
Why are you winking to child

Are you calling yourself a child? .-.
People with gray cars that don't put their headlights on when it's overcast outside, even if it technically isn't against the law.

Whenever I am driving in my vehicle, day or night, on go the headlights. Bright sunshine, overcast or any weather.
Whenever I am driving in my vehicle, day or night, on go the headlights. Bright sunshine, overcast or any weather.

I'm sorry, but in order for this to be usable in the next post It has to be a type of person who you dislike
Last edited on
Rascake wrote:
I'm sorry, but in order for this to be usable in the next post It has to be a person who you dislike
...must resist...must resist...
Furrie Guy wrote:

Really! Headlights are probably the most obvious thing but do you get people telling you that you have your headlights on?

Rascakie wrote:
I'm sorry, but in order for this to be usable in the next post It has to be a person who you dislike

What next post?
Last edited on
Daytime running lights are becoming the norm in the UK/EU.
Is that so? Does it get dark? Where I live it's forever sunny so there's no point in putting headlights, so I never see people turn their headlights on at daytime.

I mean a type of person. Not a SPECIFIC person. Like a loan shark. Also... that's fish.
Gonado is the only one who posted a valid post to the question I just want five valid answers to do my test, but if we can't even do one episode it won't work

Edit: actually technically Grey Wolf said a valid post (minus his potential child offence), so please, if you have one, a type of person who only brings distress or nuisance upon you, I just need three more
Last edited on
do you get people telling you that you have your headlights on?

Nigh um-possible for that to happen when I am driving. As soon as I park somewhere, *CLICK*. Off go the headlights.

Just as soon as I start the engine and before I move, *CLICK* and on go the headlights.

Lots of cars (high end expensive) sold in the US have automatic running lights, they are not headlights, they turn on as soon as the engine is started. My vehicle doesn't have that feature.

And if it did, I'd still turn on my headlights when driving.

I have yet to see any city/state/country make it illegal to drive in the day with a vehicle's headlights on.

Resistance is Futile.

Unless one is a clown.
What next post?

One'll find out IF 3 more valid answers are posted
Hmm. I would have to say people who emotionally damage somebody intentionally and get away with it. More extreme cases of bullying.
Would mime artist count as a valid answer?
Would mime artist count as a valid answer?
Flashbacks to when one almost kidnapped me

What is it about them you dont like?
Last edited on
Great, just one more type of person we dislike, then the next episodical post can be made
Pages: 12