MATLAB - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Hi everyone! I know that this is C++ forum but is there anyone who could help me out with my Matlab task? I have no idea how to do it and tomorrow I'm having a final test from, where I have to construct a new architacture of a function.

Here's the question:

"Task: Build and test function which will be performing:

function three outputs parameters: time, x, y, and seven input parameters: C,A,w,x,t0,dt,tk. y=C(-5x^2+x^4+4)A*sin(wt). Please use meshgrid function and later on script with using mesh command to show this function (first sub-window). The name of the function should be: name_function.

Please use your function, for x=0 show plot y as function of the time (second subwindow). Then please find compartments which are increasing and decreasing of the y function (third subwindow). Please use a marker."

Thank you sooo so much, for any help I can get from you my fellow programmers.

Cheers.

#include <iostream>
#include <cctype>
#include <limits>

int main()
{
   std::cout << "Do you want someone to do all the work for you? ";
   char answer{};
   std::cin >> answer;

std::cin.ignore(std::numeric_limits<std::streamsize>::max(), '\n');

if (std::toupper(answer) == 'Y' ) { std::cout << "Post it in the Jobs section.\n"; }

else { std::cout << "Show what you have coded so far.\n"; }

std::cout << "Good luck.\n";
}
closed account (367kGNh0)
Next time @Furry Guy, just report them so they get the idea when they find their post is deleted
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Rascake wrote:
just report them so they get the idea when they find their post is deleted
There would be no reason to report the OP, it is perfectly valid to ask. (and it wouldn't be deleted anyway)
ext time @Furry Guy, just report them so they get the idea when they find their post is deleted
Don't be arrogant, no need to abuse the report button.

Side note: Why do Matlab programs always have such bad variable names? I assume it's because they're usually quick implementations of some mathematical equation, which is written (as is custom in math) with one-letter variable names, with subscripts when necessary.
Last edited on
Next time @Furry Guy, just report them so they get the idea when they find their post is deleted
You sure are quick to report what you don't like, it seems.

You do what you want, I'll do what I deem necessary.

The OP is free to ask, not that he will likely get what he wants. He wants to reap the benefit for free the work and knowledge of others. Without even attempting to do the work himself.

The real test will come when he tries to pass a test and fails because he didn't do any of the work himself.

I take being reported, especially if is was the OP, as a badge of honor.

The Lounge is a very poor choice of a forum when begging others to do all the homework for free.
Thanks for that great moral lessons here, Furry Guy hehe
Maybe you should notice no one is rushing to help you. That lesson should be a keeper.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.