When my cat wants more attention than I'm offering...

Pages: 123
You'll be happier not being concerned with the context of that.
It would be like what you're thinking right now
I could not exactly prove my individuality.
You'll be happier not being concerned with the context of that.

Now I'm curious. Don't worry about my feelings.
Last edited on
Now I'm curious. Don't worry about my feelings.

Just use the search to lookup posts made by Rascake
Rascake was the worst thing to happen to this forum. We couldn't do 20 years without a pandemic I guess. Though I think the whole speech style is just because of background.
That's pretty rude, who are you to come here and say that, unless this is some sort of sockpuppet?

Also, the worse thing to happen to this forum is codechef spam
Last edited on
What are these codechef competitions for anyway? Do you win something or pointless coding?
What are these codechef competitions for anyway? Do you win something or pointless coding?

You would be awarded a trophy, for your talent. You will then die having your face online for that which others have back-breakingly sought.

$20500 cash prize I think

That's pretty rude
We have lost time to a hopeless person. According to zapshe Rascake will never be able to succeed in the area of coding. Ofcourse we must trust zapshe because clearly he is superior to us, and is 100% able to define the Rascake roadmap. Rascake WILL never master c++ to a point in which he can put it on a CV, nor any other language. He may well die, apparently
Last edited on
Ofcourse we must trust zapshe because clearly he is superior to us, and is 100% able to define the Rascake roadmap.

I never said Rascake wouldn't succeed in coding, but I'm glad you know that I'm superior. Maybe one day you'll be half as great as I.
I never said Rascake wouldn't succeed in coding, but I'm glad you know that I'm superior. Maybe one day you'll be half as great as I.
As long as I can cook rice, go to the local library and eat fish, I'm not interested in surpassing your achievements. Though keep up the talent, (without sassy intent, not negative) do you intend on assisting your family with your future income, if that happens. (It may not happen, I mean. The day I type this my whole life was almost over due to a content within simple container of rice, thankfully I was rescued,)
Last edited on
As long as I can cook rice, go to the local library and eat fish, I'm not interested in surpassing your achievements.

Why does sarcasm fly over everyone's head these days? Either way, that's a pretty odd list of things you want to do rather than surpass my achievements.

do you intend on assisting your family with your future income

No, they're fine without me.
zapshe wrote:
What are these codechef competitions

codechef is a site featuring a pedophilic mass murdering cannibal called "Chef".

I recall the tumult that met it's online debut. Here's the first question:

Chef had sex with three children today. Then he cooked and ate them. How many children can Chef rape, kill and eat in one week if on each day he lures one more child from the park into his creepy van?

Or the next one:

Chef has been grooming children online for the last three months. He's now ready to peel himself from his seat and meet one of them. Unfortunately some people frown on screwing, cooking and eating children, and so have set up a sting operation. What is the probability that Chef will appear on To Catch a Predator?

Last edited on
Why does sarcasm fly over everyone's head these days? Either way, that's a pretty odd list of things you want to do rather than surpass my achievements.
That's your opinion, zapshe. Why is it odd, the local library will give me books to flourish in, I am considering in fact posting a scene from a book I read soon, for how well it was written. Fish are healthy and come in variety, and rice is useful. Chess grandmaster? That depends on how you train I suppose, Ideally, you would have played and discovered methods on your own, not sit and memorise algorithms, if you see what I mean
I recall the tumult that met it's online debut. Here's the first question:

[REDACTED]

Or the next one:

[REDACTED]

Why such an un-ideal and twisted fantasy? The people who organised it just want to go home and see their family man

No, they're fine without me.
Ah. Well, I guess if they don't ask, it is issueless

Last edited on
Why such an un-ideal and twisted fantasy?

You are a truly stupid person.
closed account (367kGNh0)
Beat you to it, @zapshe,

Intense wreckage.
You are a truly stupid person.
"Those who dislike inappropriate content are pathetic"

You do realise he had better reason to label you the same way, @Rascake
Last edited on
Beat you to it, @zapshe,

Intense wreckage.

I wasn't planning on saying it, but good call.
I wasn't planning on saying it, but good call
Your little, call out always made me visualise a horrifically crashed NASCAR vehicle really. But I don't see any logic in Dutch's retort. He could say anything but that and make sense
*sigh*, I don't know why I even reply. It's fairly obvious that both accounts are yours.

You have an attitude that you probably learned from some movie. Where a detective's intelligence is always questioned by idiots but he always get results, probably with some arrogant personality that dismisses any opposition.

You're personality is as if you think you have some higher than average intelligence, but the lack of intelligence shows and just makes you annoying to deal with.

Your little, call out always made me visualise a horrifically crashed NASCAR vehicle really

That's exactly the kind of imagery that should come to anyone reading what you write. You pretend to understand and have an opinion, but all you do is crash and burn.
I appreciate the straight and unsugar-coated admonition, they're crucial for self improvement of character. Alas I found the policy which will rescue me and save you all stress.
Now I shall strive will abide and only abide to the law
"Speak necessity or stay silent"

Have a good one.
Last edited on
Pages: 123