Help, please!

Pages: 12
So far me have procrastinated my way to mid University, don't let me ruin my streak of un-suspected progress. If this assignment is not submitted I may be excluded, and my years of rely on others will be to waste! Please do the code! I tried but not see error, but console says #aifn4o3 syntax. They said we are making a jquery modem, so I d my best, this what I have so far. I very confuse, me see no error. Clearly console is glitch.

#include<riverstream>  
#include jquery

using namespace sdt; 

void main() 
{ 
    integer jquery;
    consoleinpit<<endtheline:
    consoleinput->Jquery;
    return o; 
} 
Last edited on
If this assignment is not submitted I may be excluded, and my years of rely on others will be to waste! Please do the code!

LOL.
This has got to be a troll post.

#include <riverstream>
lol
I found the issue with your code, you used void main() when you should have been using Whey Protein.
Er, line 11, you aren’t properly invoking the Jquery member function (I found the documentation on the uni website), so the server is reporting a 403 when your CGI is not returning properly. This is part server mis-configuration (probably; the uni may have done that on purpose for your testing).

Oh, and their CPP is ancient. You ought to get your money back while you can.

(Also, the guy who wrote the riverstream library used to work for NASA -- until they realized he was actually a rat wearing about thirty raincoats. This was only discovered when they realized his code was performing clandestine orders for rare cheeses and billing it to some obscure elementary school as part of some defamation lawsuit fallout.)
You should use boost, there already is a boost::jquery_modem object that does everything you need.
Ah, the ever common ID10-T group of errors, short between programmer's ears.

My advice, transfer to journalism school. They actually give awards for badly written plagiarism.
#include<riverstream>
No, no, no, no, no, no! The include should be <riverdance>.
Good title. You let us know clearly that you are here for help. Nice! Otherwise we might think you were here for ice cream, and that's simply not feasible.

And begging is always good. Everybody respects that. But does lowercase really communicate your desperation? And only one exclamation point? Does that really express your precious feelings?

You gave an obscure error code. Pro move! People love a mystery and they especially love googling. You've hooked them, man, you've hooked them.

But then you ruin it all by using code tags. Code tags, "helpers bane", "the shrewd indentor", "the painted whore". Ditch that baggage. The indentation and colors are annoying.
You all give me bad grade, now I must motivate a sweatshop for rest of my life.
Last edited on
Really? I was sure the Whey Protein would fix all the bugs.
You all give me bad grade

Tech support is in your future.
Tech support is in your future.

Nah. He loves attention, and he's terrible at pretending to be different people. A career acting in daytime soaps awaits him.
Last edited on
Nah. He loves attention, and he's terrible at pretending to be different people. A career acting in daytime soaps awaits him.
It was just some small fun after a few hours of studying jquery. However, time will tell if my action will have repercussions.
Last edited on
closed account (G6MiwA7f)
You clearly need not this forum however. You almost live in the lounge, I don't think you've ever done a productive post even

Last edited on
How many accounts do you plan on making?
How many accounts do you plan on making?

None,

It is an interesting use of the human mind. My issue is, I have failed to follow the poilicy I swore to enforce,
speak necessity or stay silent.
I was so overwhelmed by a lounge of people who think critically, I wished to see their thoughts on non c++ related questions, now I know these questions will merely lose my time, and it took another pesimistic me to convince me, as well as, funny enough, the very same person 1400 years ago who your family but you believes in. I think I will be back, but if I do, you will never know I was ever Rascake, Vilch or Daul. Just like like you don't believe @talos is me (he actually is not me, though that sense of zero suspicion will be enforced, after I thoroughly flip through the very same c++ that lay in my house for almost two decades, untouched).
Last edited on
closed account (G6MiwA7f)
What twelve fish, Why not throw in a:
closed account (367kGNh0)
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=Qel5NRq0sRs&p=n#/263;281

though you'd probably be glad all three accounts now perish. well, shame to loose rascake, nearly lasted a year here
Well...

I guess this thread is ended.
Pages: 12