Can I request New Feature

I request New Feature:

Open a new forum on all Software/program building from a written code such as c/c++ sources

That'd be all knowledge/information on how to:

- use and utilize Makefile by the most common Make compiler/interpreter
- all the preprocessor helping or supporting that make
- all Autobuild process knowledge
Last edited on
Request all you want, there is a lot of updating and improvements that needs to be done first.

Request all you want, no one here can do anything with the content of cplusplus.

You can TRY to contact the site's admin (Spotted an error? contact us). VERY doubtful anything will happen, though.

The admin is an absentee "landlord."
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
It did occur to me, given that he made the FAQ section, perhaps @Duthomhas can help due to his affiliation? I wouldn't count on it, but I suppose it may just be of avail.

We are unfathomably peaceful for a licentious forum

Last edited on
Hahaha! Man, how sheltered can someone get?
Yeah, no, you should check out all them domino toppling forums. That's where the really libidinous shit happens.
Hahaha! Man, how sheltered can someone get?
Sometimes I am left disgruntled by that dictionary!
I meant Licentious as in lacking moral or legal restrictions, not sexual restrictions.
Last edited on
> That'd be all knowledge/information on how to:
You mean, all the information that a few choice google searches will deliver.

Seems like
#include <spoon-feeding.h>
Find out the answers and most them in an article. I’m sure a lot of people will appreciate it.

haha, admin is not in absence, he just uses another nick here in these forums ;)
can you figure out who he is?
He's a deistic admin. Sets the universe in motion and then just watches.
Last edited on
helios wrote:
He's a deistic admin

There was a reason why I chose 'absentee "landlord"'. For a viewpoint that is more agnostic/atheistic.

Doing what appears to be the bare minimum, to keep CPlusPlus running. But no apparent improvements. The reference/tutorial sections are not updated for the most part past C++11.
Last edited on
reference/tutorial sections

The single admin did all that? Still commendable and adequate really.

Sets the universe in motion and then just watches the ad revenue enter his account
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.