You being a programmer, what does penmanship mean to you

Pages: 123456
@helios,

Dammit! Stop making me laugh at your sarcasm! :Þ
I have just found a (reliable or otherwise) snippet indicating there are cases of this happening

A sex change isn't a change in one's sexuality, it's a change in the physical characteristics of their physical gender.

Two points:
- not all people contemplating transition are male

If I'm with a woman, I'm going to find out. If I'm with a transwoman, I'd like to have the "right" to know before we end up doing anything serious or being together long.

When? Before, after or during the transition?

If I was dating them before the transition. I'm not gay, I'm not going to date someone who looks like a dude.

How do you think helios would feel if such a law was imposed on her?

Helios is a male as far as I know, otherwise I'd of proposed. Also, the change in topic was a good way for you to get out of the pot shots, perhaps don't go out of your way to make them.
Last edited on
You appear to be upset that helios is female. Are you female too? Is that what this is all about?

Don't sweat - nobody cares. We just want you two to be happy.
Man, the banter here is off the fucking charts. "Duh huh huh! ArE YuO a GuRl???" Preschoolers would listen to this and tell you to step up your game. You're only ridiculing yourself at this point.
Last edited on
What color gown have you selected for yourself helios?
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)
Whim.
Considering that chances are, when you when you was younger, handwriting was more prevalent, how elusive was it for one to have aspersions cast upon due to penmanship? Hardly as ubiquitous as today I imagine.
Last edited on
handwriting was more prevalent, how elusive was it for one to have aspersions cast upon due to penmanship?

I was often told being a doctor was in my future since my handwriting looks like the scribbling you might see in cartoons.
Frankly, it's doubtless worth constructively make use of free time so as to have better penmanship. Have you any advice on how to do this?

Hitherto, I printed out 3/4 sheets of paper, on which, in grey coloured ink, was written example sentences, which I afterwards wrote over. I can just say it make my letter "f" as well as "i" neater by second nature.
Last edited on
I don't think that's "doubtlessly" the case. Unless you're a calligrapher, there's almost certainly way better ways to use your time. Improving your typing speed is probably much more useful.
As it will only be my prerogative to memorise facts in greater and greater opulence, my penmanship will still be of some value. Even beyond secular obligations, I currently have no intention to learn other skills, such as hobbyist carpentry, by typing. I find it is easier to acquire a new skill by pen, paper and reading, as opposed to by the blue light.

The urgency to improve was further accentuated when I was faced with the following dialogue, recently:

"The manner by which you write it quite fast, ... though your handwriting is horrible"

As it will only be my prerogative to memorise facts in greater and greater opulence
That sentence is complete nonsense. "It will only be your right to memorize facts of increasing wealth"? In other words, you will surrender all your other rights?

Rather than improving your calligraphy, you should improve your vocabulary, because you know a bunch of words that you don't know how to use. I'm completely serious right now. If you care how you appear to others you should improve that first, because you think the mere fact that you use words like "prerogative" and "opulence" makes you look smart, but really it just makes you look foolish.
If helios cared about appearances she wouldn’t wear such ugly dresses.
helios’s real name is Carol.
you think the mere fact that you use words like "prerogative" and "opulence" makes you look smart, but really it just makes you look foolish.

100%

If helios cared about appearances she wouldn’t wear such ugly dresses.

Againtry, you really just made this insult and then came back an hour later to make another one? And they both suck - like your mom. But from experience, at least your mom knows how to give a spit shine when she's done.
Thank you helios, can't you see this is what I wanted, rectifying

"It will only be your right to memorize facts of increasing wealth"
This is just the advice I need. I initially assumed opulence was synonymous to abundance, and prerogative to standard. I may be obfuscating things, but at the expense of nothing.

like your mom
That's puerile. I understand if it was supposed to be satirical, however it bears greater significance than an ironic comeback, if overlooked, which, doubtless, is not a bad initiative
Last edited on
My, my, my. The infantile stampy-foot temper tantrums a couple of people are having. Both people at the beginning of the alphabet.

Quite delicious.
The infantile stampy-foot temper tantrums a couple of people are having
Hardly at all. I'm not complaining
I may be obfuscating things, but at the expense of nothing.
Necessarily, obfuscation comes at the expense of others' ability to understand you, and in this particular case it's also at the expense of your own image.
Necessarily, obfuscation comes at the expense of others' ability to understand you, and in this particular case it's also at the expense of your own image.
Not inevitabely. In this case, as I said before, you understood it perfectly. Regarding my image, it was long vitiated.

Your lack of fondness for lack of eloquence certainly dates, http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/3506/
Your lack of fondness for lack of eloquence certainly dates

Not only is this sentence not structured correctly to mean what you wanted, but eloquence has nothing to do with fancy vocabulary. Half the time, your sentences read like I just had a stroke, it's hardly eloquent. Moreover, judging others for not sharing your view on eloquence doesn't seem eloquent either.

I don't know why you also felt it was eloquent to post that link as if trying to pick at flaws you think someone has is eloquent either. Maybe you should take a course on how to interact with people before trying to prop yourself up as something you clearly aren't.

Every time you talk it's just a plethora of unenlightenment, contradictions, and illogical statements.
Pages: 123456