Zombie Apocalypse

Pages: 12
Just watched 28 weeks later and, damn, it's a good movie.

@ chrisname: I was kind of implying that the zombies I refer to were indeed once people (and are not hellish abominations - don't want this to become another (anti-)religion thread, so please refrain from discussing that :P) so it would indeed be a "disease".
It's not a great film, it's just good IMO.
It's better than any zombie movie film I've seen so far.. then again, I haven't seen that many. :P

Albatross, this might be sweet to check out for you:
http://esoteric.voxelperfect.net/wiki/ZOMBIE
closed account (1yR4jE8b)
If you haven't seen Shaun of the Dead....get off your ass and DO IT NAO. It is by far the best Zombie Movie ever, which is ironic because it's a parody....
... of Dawn of the Dead, which I haven't watched.
Talking of zombie parodies, I can't wait to see Zombieland 2 (which will be in 3D). Zombieland was great (twinkies :D!).
Was it? I was going to go see it, but never did.
Yawai, great movie. You should definitely downl- buy it from your local retailer.
I'd buy it, but this site called The Pirate Bay is giving it away for free!
Do they charge delivery?
No! It's absolutely free! Of course, you have to pay your ISP to get it, but otherwise it's totally free!
Arrr, chrisname, ye be comin with me ter the cell fer this... errrm... "Permertion of illegal activity"... arrr.

-Parrot
I believe you meant: Necroparrot.
Don't be silly, it's not illegal, they're just generous.
Dinosaur zombieees.

- Yes, I just figured out two random words which were both a valid message in an active conversation. I am now officially a hero.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12