Netflix Movie Suggestion

AHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOO.

That looks *horrible*!!!!!!!

The stinking tentacle running that girl through was way creepy!
That looks AMAZING! (still not enough emphasis). Another one to look out for would be Aztec Rex. You'll laugh when the dinosaur gets "closer" to the camera. Also, don't watch Space Cowboys, it is not as cool as it sounds....

To put things into perspective, I do intentionally seek out bad films to watch for the hilarity therein...
@chrisname, I love the old Chinese kung foo movies, which were dubbed into english. Pretty much the absolutely funniest movies I've ever seen. And you get some good action too!

Oh and if you want a truly wretched flick, check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1360833/
I haven't ever gotten past the first 5 minutes. It's my persistent re-gift with a friend of mine.
lol Aztec Rex looks great. That's next on my list. Every couple of weeks my wife and I have a bad movie night in an attempt to find the worst out there. At the moment some of the worst include:

Leaches: In an experiment gone bad, a college student dumps steroids into a lake resulting in steroid enhanced Leaches that "will bleed you dry." Note that the leaches movement speed did not increase...

Pinata: Survival Island: An ancient pinata was used to seal in demons and of course some drunk college kids stumbled onto the island and awoke the club wielding possessed pinata that proceeds to bash their heads in.
Why am I always tempted to watch crappy looking movies? I know I'm not going to like it.

The dude abides, I'll go and find a download.
@ultifinitus,
I'll give that a go. Have you seen The Forbidden Kingdom? That's a horrible movie, but it's actually _supposed_ to be good. It has Jackie Chan and Jet Li in it, but it is a pretty poor film.

@Return 0
Those sound good, I'm going to have to look at those ;)
I'd also recommend the film Cyborg. It has Jean Claude Van Damme in it, so you know it's 'good'. Not really sure what exactly happens.
If you want a scary movie, "The Ring" is great. Its kinda freaky at parts, but its good all the way through (unlike most recent scary movies).

The Scary Movie series is really funny.
Being a former visual effects artist, I'm appalled by the quality of the compositing in that Youtube clip.

I think the worst movie I ever saw was Meet the Spartans. It was so bad it wasn't even funny... the second worst movie I ever saw was probably Scary Movie 2. :/

-Albatross
Last edited on
I haven't seen the second, I have seen 1, 3, and 4. They aren't great, but they have some funny parts.

The 1st Paranormal Activity was ok. Its major problem was that the characters...well, by the end, you wanted them to die (they did obviously).

Agreed about the Youtube clip.
Any of the SyFy original movies will do, but Sharktopus might be in a league of its own.
I just watched this -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/
And I'm watching this tomorrow -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808506/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.