quick survey for school (2 questions)

Pages: 123
im currently taking a psychology class and for it we have to make a survey. and for it i was wondering
1. how many of you listen to electronica (any purely electronic music) while coding
2. and are you above or below 25

that would be awesome and make this project super easy. i gotta admit im quite curious myself.thanks
1) No only classic rock.
2) Below.
1) Nope. Classical, rock, J-POP, whatever, as long as I like it, heh.
2) Below.
1) I listen to whatever I'm feeling for, which is a lot of different stuff, the 2 big ones I've listened to lately is some Electronica, J-Pop, and Djent.

2) Below.
1. No; mostly rock or metal.
2. 8 years below.
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
1] If that is what I'm in the mood for then yes (I have a broad taste in music).
2] above
answer.first=false;
answer.second=false;
@ultifinitus,
Shouldn't that be
answer[0] = false;
answer[1] = false;

? That way, you can have an arbitrary number of answers.
Or perhaps->
answer.push_back(false);
answer.push_back(false);
Yeah, that's probably better. Remember to answer.reserve(); if you do know how many answers you'll be storing.
Ahh, but what if I accidentally answer a question wrong?! Maybe I should read up on vector.erase();
closed account (zb0S216C)
1. Nope. I mainly listen to artists such as Metallica, AC DC, Guns 'n' Roses, etc.
2. Below. I'm 19.

Wazzak
Last edited on
1. No. Mostly heavy metal.
2. Below.
1. Electronica... not always. Mostly, though.
2. Below.

-Albatross
closed account (967L1hU5)
Wow, feel like a mix of other responses.

1. I'll listen to Daft-Punk if it's late and I'm getting tired, other than that, I listen to a variety of genres, except rap & hip hop. I'm listening to Papa Roaches "Last Resort" right now.

2. 14.
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
1) Lately I've been listening to language learning audio files (currently learning trying to learn Japanese)
2) A couple years below your threshold, more specifically, 23.
1] I'm mainly into Mozart and Chopin whilst coding, because coding is frustrating, and romantic/classical music is generally calming.
2] Below.
Last edited on
1) Nope. Or at least, very, very rarely (basically, the soundtracks to Tron and Portal, if they count...)
2) Under. I'm 16.
1) Nope, just chu... I listen to power metal like Avantasia, Helloween, Hammerfall, Alestorm, ...
2. Under: 19
1) No, with 1-2 exceptions
2) Above 25
CodeMonkey, you are not the only old man here!
Pages: 123