Funny C++ Jokes! Share yours

Pages: 12
I know. I've seen all of those before. Well, except the ones about why computers are like either sex. That's why I put the :| face there.

-Albatross
Reporter: Is C obsolete?

Bjarne Stroustrup: This is somewhat controversial. I think it is obsolete. I think the languages should have been merged into one, so that C would have been a subset of C++ instead of nearly a subset of C++.

Oh Bjarne, you're killing me! Well at least you're not killing plain C instead.
I knew that was why, but I had just read all of those (the sex one included) on the same page in the same order, that's what I had meant. O: It was a balk copy paste.
When you write essays as programming languages:

http://somethingofthatilk.com/index.php?id=135
"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
C+ •Ÿ¥wĚL˙´ĹgýĎUć¸Segmentation fault

> ./a.out
Bus error. Passengers dumped.

> g++ -c long.cpp
somecode.cpp: 10:2: long long long is too long for gcc
Last edited on
closed account (LzqpfSEw)
Two strings walk into a bar.

The first one says: "I'll have a beer please."
The second one says: "I'll have a i4n oainfian enf%&8728&"*$_%+"nr8n R8"
The first one string then says: "Please excuse my friend, he's not null terminated!"
C++ programmers must be very conservative, seeing how they're extremely anti-union and all.

-Albatross

@ Alby: The reason why we're anti-union is that we have class. Of course we all know that class is something you inherit, and so it's something that those who write in C will never use. B-) That was my poor attempt at programming pundentry
---------------  <- the concept of a thread with jokes in it

---------------  <- Computergeek01's head
--------------- <- the concept of a thread with jokes in it

I see multiple levels of irony here o.O
More content, less bloat. Although that's a bit unfair to ask from C++ programmers.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12