someone give me game codez pls

Pages: 1234
Do you now? Give my location, within 5 miles from my address.
Well... not to be a creeper, but I know where you live.

That's not impressive, considering we currently inhabit only one planet.
closed account (j6AqM4Gy)
@xander337: I would tell you, but you already know, so theres no point.

Catfish wrote:
That's not impressive, considering we currently inhabit only one planet.

Ahh, but I can narrow that down. Xander lives on land (Belgium to be "exact", imma stalker) and probably in his place of residence. As for me, I have a dynamic house; it is subject to change at random times (I didn't feel like paying for a static one...).
I posses far more impressive knowledge; I know where I live.
Kyon wrote:
I know where I live.

I wish I knew where I lived... stupid PoRP (Place of Residence Provider) trying to charge me extra for a static place of residence. Go FPoRF (Free Place of Residence Foundation)!!!
Last edited on
Lol, not even the right Continent, Codez.
@xander337: Hmm.... If its not Europe, then it must be Texas! I don't know of any other continents...
Close, I'm from the continent of North Ohio. It's a great place, known for it's bowling alleys and harsh winters.
if (Ohio == Harsh Winters)
cout << "I guess\n";
else
cout << "Nope\n";

Outputs:

Nope

Try Buffalo New York, Texas. Known for Chicken Wings and horrible sports teams.

btw, I think someone from Texas reported my other reply...
And you started off only knowing how to print "hai wrld". Look at you! You learn so quick!
I wish I knew where I lived...

Bridge (under), Basement (locked in), 4chan's /b/ (banned from), Tor network (abusing)?
It's a great place, known for it's bowling alleys and harsh winters.

I am curious as all my life I live in a tropical climate country. Does harsh winter affect your life-style? E.g since it is so cold, you can avoid bathing for a few days since not much sweat and you are less smelly?
Last edited on
Dear Mr. Troll gamecodezs,

I would sincerely like to ask you about your intent and purpose in these forums of programming. You see, I have never seen a real troll in the wild, and to observe such a pure specimen in a place such as this heightens my interest and intense curiosity. I have always wondered what drives beings such as yourself - is it for entertainment? I suppose you like to come here when you are bored? It is very interesting meeting you...

Thoughtfully,
-LB, the Plasma Ball
closed account (zb0S216C)
Opensource Games: http://osswin.sourceforge.net/games.html

Fill your boots.

Wazzak
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234