Sorry if this is the wrong area for this topic but i need a team

Pages: 1... 3456
I'm still having a lot of fun here.

I would also like to recommend Falconsoft change his name to xXf@lc0nS0ftub3rl33tkill@zzzzpr0ggrammerg0dN00bXx
Totally xD
@ascii
Oh, come on. If you're going to flamebait, at least be a little bit classy about it. Please?

I'm still in favor of letting this thread undergo necrosis.

-Albatross
Last edited on
I'm still in favor of letting this thread undergo necrosis.

Oh the hypocrisy.
Now you're backing off?
Well, the decision to change my stance stems a lot from this post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/58527/4/#msg319166 and the "solved" icon. I'm presuming that Falconsoft got something that he wanted out of this thread, and has now left and given up trying to withstand our criticism, however mean, satirical, or down-to-earth. To me, it looks like a good breaking point.

EDIT: Now, if Falconsoft has something more to say and that something is a lot more mature than what he has said so far, then it can't be helped, can it?

EDIT2: And until then, I'll be taking off from this thread. Cheers.

-Albatross
Last edited on
Maturity isn't fun.
Immaturity makes me feel really icky...that's not fun either :p
closed account (zvRX92yv)
Brain dead seems the way to go.
Nah, being mature makes me feel good :)
Ok so You want to know what i am working on with you guys a dock that is small and fast on bootup time and has many features and a few other cool gadgets just for selling this to a buyer for $15 and it will be found as the best bargain on the globe everyone will pay for a copy.

They will be like "wow... I must have a copy of this"
Well good luck.

P.S. You're going to flop.
Last edited on
that's what they said when Bill Gates announced he was coming up with Microsoft, and everyone used to be a apple user and they were all like "Yeah right, sure what ever Bill Gates, You will never win against apple or sony"
...Falconsoft had something more to say.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a Windows user, why would I want to buy your dock when I could get a free equivalent that has already proven to be quite popular?

-Albatross
I know the Hawk's Dock Lite Edition that i was working on has proven quite popular by demand but imagine this these features:
- IM Service
- Anti virus and anti malware and anti spyware and anti rootkit and anti adware and worm blocker and backdoor entry blocker
- free updates
- and video playing and music playing and a few mini games and special tools like to throw a cartoon like looking egg on the video and watch it splat on the screen and go sliding down and hear the splat of the egg and have access to many more features
- small in file size and physical size which means it wont slow down your pc or take up too much room on your desktop

Need i go on?
Question. Where can I get the drugs you're on?
Reported.
Well alrighty then.

Maybe I should elaborate on my reasoning for thinking you're on some potent mind altering substances.

Well, for starters you seem to think you can jam an entire security suite along with an IM client and a plethora of arbitrary features into the dock and keep it small on disk and small on memory. Either you don't understand how computers work or you're out of your mind.

You also seem to think that making a piece of software that is by it's very nature bloatware will be able to sell when there are alternatives on the market that are free and not packed to the brim with unnecessary features.

I'm not exactly sure what rule I broke in this one. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with my previous post other than the fact that I asked for a supplier of narcotics. (albeit sarcastic)
Last edited on
When I was still on Windows, I never found a piece of capable anti-virus software that didn't considerably degrade the performance of my system. The ones that had the least impact costed $45+ a copy, which is over three times the suggested price of your dock, and I reckon they took thousands of person-hours to develop and maintain.

I hate to break it to you, but you've set some very difficult goals for yourself that as ascii pointed out are *very* unlikely to come to fruition.

EDIT: Please stop the report-spamming. :(

-Albatross
Last edited on
I know the Hawk's Dock Lite Edition that i was working on has proven quite popular by demand but imagine this these features:
- IM Service
- Anti virus and anti malware and anti spyware and anti rootkit and anti adware and worm blocker and backdoor entry blocker
- free updates
- and video playing and music playing and a few mini games and special tools like to throw a cartoon like looking egg on the video and watch it splat on the screen and go sliding down and hear the splat of the egg and have access to many more features
- small in file size and physical size which means it wont slow down your pc or take up too much room on your desktop

Need i go on?

As cute as your little kiddie hopes and dreams are, stop this already. Your product is ridiculous, and so are you. It's clear no one here is interested in joining your team, so either man up or GTFO.
Pages: 1... 3456