Andrew W.K.

A few days ago I found out that the host of several live action shows on the cable network "Cartoon Network" has his own metal group, and is best known for the song "party hard"

And then I found out he wrote the happiest sounding song about a brutal murder ever.

All his songs sound more or less exactly the same and yet I can't help but love what I'm hearing. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, enjoy some Andrew W.K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY (get ready to die)
All Adult Swim originals are complete shite with the exception of Seasons 1-3 of The Venture Brothers, which were freaking epic (season 4 got bland and stupid, though).

</opinion>
Eh, I liked franken hole and children's hospital. The later seasons of metalacolypse has it's moments too.

However, I noticed that they air shows that would almost definitely be best watched when high at a time of night, and during days of the week, when their target demographic would most likely be high.

PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD
Last edited on
CN never more was the same... was better....
This is bizarre for a whole different reason to me; the metal singer Andrew W.K. hosts a show on Cartoon Network?
Hosted a show. It was called destroy build destroy. Basically, two teams of teens would device ways to destroy massive things, build awesome things out of the wreckage, and then use these awesome things to destroy the opposing teams thing.

edit: apparently it's still airing and the 4th season just started. I was not aware O:
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.