Evolution and Mythology: The Pleiadians

So I was reading today in an article that scientists have recently unveiled a new species of hominid somewhere in Africa I believe which questions Darwin's theory of evolution. Now, one person commented that, about a million years ago, there were 20 or so species of prototype humans and that human DNA was given only to one of these species by extraterrestrials from Pleiades. These travelers were so big in size and advanced in technology that people in ancient times referred to them as gods.

What do you think? :D

Made me curious all day
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I think you should lay off the mushrooms for a bit.
Why Pleiades?

@Grey Wolf

Hahah! I didn't say that, I was reporting that! :D

@iseeplusplus

There's this guy who commented what I paraphrased above, which made me look further into it. I'm a believer actually but found that to be interesting.

EDIT: Try Googling Billy Meier.
Last edited on
And at the end of the book you find out that the aliens were just humans from the future, who unknowingly landed on Earth after passing through a negative space wedgie that sent them back millions of years. Just turns out that in the future, you need at least seven different kinds of geneticists to get anything done with colonization, and they didn't think to bring three or four archaeologists or paleontologists.
closed account (1yR4jE8b)
Now, one person commented that, about a million years ago, there were 20 or so species of prototype humans and that human DNA was given only to one of these species by extraterrestrials from Pleiades. These travelers were so big in size and advanced in technology that people in ancient times referred to them as gods.

Until I can see some evidence to back up this claim, I call bullshit. Such is the way of things; put up or shut up. This "Ancient Aliens Theory" is all tin-foil hat nonsense, it has no evidence to back it up.

Instead, what we are seeing is purely what we would expect given our current understanding of the theory of evolution. We don't need advanced ancient aliens to make it work, that's the beauty of evolution: it explains perfectly the complexity as well as the diversity of life on our planet, no magic required.
about a million years ago, there were 20 or so species of prototype humans and that human DNA was given only to one of these species by extraterrestrials from Pleiades

It's quite unclear what "given" means in this context.
@helios
And at the end of the book you find out that the aliens were just humans from the future, who unknowingly landed on Earth after passing through a negative space wedgie that sent them back millions of years. Just turns out that in the future, you need at least seven different kinds of geneticists to get anything done with colonization, and they didn't think to bring three or four archaeologists or paleontologists.

Can you teach me Klingon?

@darkestfright
Until I can see some evidence to back up this claim, I call bullshit.

So do I, one of the reasons I posted here is to get similar comments.

@dem7w2
It's quite unclear what "given" means in this context.

How does "injection" sound? ;)
Last edited on
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.