Programming Prodigy

Pages: 12
Just wondering, is it possible?
Define prodigy here.
Yes. Me. I am the programming prodigy.

At age 5 I had already designed a search algorithm for unordered sets that became more efficient with larger and more complex data sets.
Last edited on
Pfft. That's nothing compared to the kernel I wrote when I was 3.

It eats up as much RAM as it possibly can, and BSOD's whenever the user is doing something critical. I sold it to Microsoft for $5.
Bah! You amateurs. My Bingo program done in Basic sweeps the floor with your work. It has 2 hardcoded bingo cards and cannot tell you if you won or lost, much less would it know about the type of pattern needed to win. I did it when I was 35.... last week.

Take that!

Regards,

THE programming prodigy.
Haha!
I wrote a 3D MMORPG optimised for 64-bit multi-core processors with SSE3, using CUDA and PhysX and supporting both OpenGL and DirectX, which it can switch between on-the-fly, when I was one year old.

If anyone here is a programming prodigy, I'm your guy.
Last edited on
Looks like you guys aren't reading properly. I said TWO bingo cards!! TWO!!!
Using DOS at 2. Building platform games with ActionScript at 9. University at 15... meh :)
I wrote "Hello World" at 23.

You're welcome.
I once wrote an algorithm.
I invented science, you're welcome.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Liam Howlett was a programming Prodigy ... or was that a Prodigy programmer ...
iHutch105 for the win.
bajarne stroustrop. bill gates. steve jobs. bill wazniak.
actually i once wrote a program that wrote hello world backwords.
This thread is full of narcissism, beware.
Aramil of Elixia wrote:
bajarne stroustrop. bill gates. steve jobs. bill wazniak.

None of those people were really prodigies, half of them aren't (weren't) really programmers.

Also, It's Steve Wozniak :P

Grey Wolf wrote:
Liam Howlett was a programming Prodigy ... or was that a Prodigy programmer ...

I get it!
Is "Bill Wazniak" Steve Wozniak?
I once wrote a program that became narcissistic and wouldn't let me compile any other programs so that it could keep compiling itself. I had to kill it.
I once wrote a narcissist and asked him to program something for me. He never responded, I assume he was too busy gazing into a pond.
Pages: 12