C++ Jokes!

Pages: 1234
"C++, where your friends have access to your private members"
There was a longer version of that one posted on this forum some time ago and the "and your friends have access to your privates" was the second part, but I can't find it :\
HARHARHAR
men()
{
     bool FavTeamWin
     goto football_game:
     if (FavTeamWin == true)
          :)
     else
          return pissed;
}
@ LB: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/29077/ ?

Bjarne Stroustrup wrote:
The body of a destructor is executed before the destructors for member objects. Destructors for nonstatic member objects are executed before the destructors for base classes. Destructors for nonvirtual base classes are executed before destructors for virtual base classes. Destructors for nonvirtual base classes are executed in reverse order of their declaration in the derived class. Destructors for virtual base classes are executed in the reverse order of their appearance in a depth-first left-to-right traversal of the directed acyclic graph of base classes; “left-to-right” is the order of appearance of the base class names in the declaration of the derived class.
@Catfish2 not it was longer and there were more posts after it. And lol, destructor destructor deSTROYER OF ALL WORLDS MWAHAHa-uh, nvm.
course i dont get this cos i am a beginner;

Q: How many C++ programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: You’re still thinking procedurally. A properly designed light bulb object would inherit a change method from a generic light bulb class, so all you would have to do is send a light-bulb-change message.

this is funny though

C++: Hard to learn and built to stay that way.

http://www.cyprich.com/2007/08/17/how-many-c-programmers-does-it-take-to-change-a-lightbulb/
I had no trouble learning C++ though, so your joke is invalid.
On some older compilers expression C > C++ yields true.
That expression is always an error in C, though.
It's not an error, it's undefined behaviour because of sequence points (I'm using all the buzzwords today).
Guys, this is for joeks only
#include<windows.h>

void GodMsg(){
MessageBox(0,"Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!","Message from a god",0);
}
int main()
{int mX,mY;
int i = 0;
while(1){Sleep(20);
CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)GodMsg,0,0,0);
mX = rand() % 1024;
mY = rand() % 768;
SetCursorPos(mX,mY);

}
return 0; 
} 
Last edited on
Q: How many C++ programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: I don't know, but they'll rebuild the entire building while they're at it!
Forgot windows.h....
Just jokes, no critisism.
/* no comment */
What?
...I think I'd like to add more 'funny' here... :)
Last edited on
Any other idea for jokes? Or just end here?
Q: How long does it take a programmer to change a lightbulb?
A: As long as it takes him to completely redesign & rebuild the whole building so that changing a lightbulb is consistent and user-friendly, has an API, and can be done automatically via a command line option.
Pages: 1234