what do i do with c++ now? do i have to move on to the api or ar their good apps to create

when c++ is used purely on its own what is it used for? i got databases and robotics, what else?

I need a new project so i can continue learning seems i need harder and harder goals else i just read documentation and never really suss out how to apply it, i need to mess with the 'new' and 'delete' guys so i can grasp linked lists...i believe im in the final stages of grasping the whole pointer thing!!! (mostly thanks to you guys) just need a little challenge here and there any ideas, ive exuasted a lot on the net
when c++ is used purely on its own what is it used for?

Well.... everything. Write something to take an image, brighten it, and then display the original next to the brighter.
wooo wait without an API??
i need to mess with the 'new' and 'delete' guys so i can grasp linked lists...i believe im in the final stages of grasping the whole pointer thing
Implementing a (doubly) linked list helped greatly in my understanding of pointers. Start with a singly linked list of ints (or any specific POD type) and build from that eventually ending with a doubly linked templated list,
Last edited on
i think i love new
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.