New child language - (Function member address (structure))

Pages: 1... 181920
@TheIdeasMan

Now : Perhaps you haven't read all some most recent posts. As you can see in my opinion this is the most important part, I used to post & share everything I've achieved, now I only post the most necessary things with actual questions. Is it the big notice? I came here is not for trolling - because in my opinion I have no excuse to do that. I'm a time waster? Well, I'm try to improve myself rather than wasting my time. You should see almost my posts are edited. You still doubt I am a boy just because the word "viruses"? I'm not going to make virures - just because I don't know how. It just proves the power that the interpreter may achieve someday... :)
See Catfish post "Coder777" : When I was a little baby troll, I used to continuously say "use codetag". WHY? Why I had to do this before doing something larger? If you want to need it right now, then here is a possible answer : "I am pretending".
In my opinion, I've gained lots of experience with knowledge. Old the first user baby "JM" who is suspect as a troll is dead. And now I am a child : Imadatobanisa - continue learning from others...
Last edited on
If you had learned anything you would have learned that we do not like blog threads. You can set up a blog on sites like Blogger, Tumblr, etc. rather than continually posting in this thread. This forum is not the right place to do what you are doing.

We are not bothering to be kind any more because you are simply ignoring us, and that is very disrespectful.
Last edited on
I am writing by my mobile - sorry for my english. But, Who reported my post? So i rarely post on this forum from now on, certainly but I want to know the excuse please. :)

Edit : What is difference between english native speaker and another?
Last edited on
Topic closed to new replies.
Pages: 1... 181920