Paid Tester Wanted

Pages: 123
Is it tax deductible?
Not yet, but it will be once it gets approved by the FDA. May have to change a few of our treatments to pass though...
Why would it have to be approved by the Federal Dance Administration? Based on past behavior by the FDA they obviously have nothing to do with food or drugs.
Last edited on
cos nothing gets the go ahead untill the fat lady sings (and dances)
With our new line of products, no one will be singing or dancing. What a relief!
I see its a cure for singing and dancing, what do you have for thespianitis?
@ModShop does it also function as a cure for those people who want to know the meaning of life? What about those who want to know what life after death is like?
I didn't mean send to Jupiter, rather to go in orbit around it - lots of time for contemplation. Much better than the quick ending in a black hole, the acceleration rush is not a justifiable buzz that should afforded to oxygen thieves.

Although, if going down the black hole route, could you have the exclusive market of going to a super black hole at the centre of a galaxy (2 billion, so far, to choose from !!!), as opposed to a mere stellar black hole (numerous of these per galaxy), or even worse the plebian trip to a sun (approximately 2 billion trillion of these). Now that I think about, a trip to any of these would indeed give rise to lots of time in contemplation, although a tad expensive. Not sure if any has enough death insurance to cover that.

Not sure: is a billion trillion, a quadrillion? My apologies for not being up to date on the names of the smaller of the big numbers. Don't ask me the names of the bigger of the big numbers.

I do dancing (Ballroom, Latin & New Vogue) for sport, one of the global organisations is called World Dance Sport Federation (WDSF), although they keep having arguments with the other organisations, and ban each others members from competitions. Competitors get around this by belonging to all the organisations. Administrators of organisations, work for several of them. A bit like the FDA, I suppose.....

When is the FDA going to admit that fat is processed in the body more favourably than carbohydrates, so recommending a low fat diet (that food manufactures replaced with carbs) was a very bad idea?
They can't stop dancing long enough to deal with food regulations, and they dance so much that they're so fit that they think there's no issue.
someone should do something about it
That's what we're aiming to do. Have a problem? Euthanasia!

@ModShop does it also function as a cure for those people who want to know the meaning of life? What about those who want to know what life after death is like?
I see its a cure for singing and dancing, what do you have for thespianitis?

With just one injection, we can cure anyone (even Chinese people!) of anything, even life! Imagine the possibilities.
shouldn't you be posting on the jobs board?

(even Chinese people)
even chinese people!? what is this? witchcraft!!?
Last edited on
I thought about posting on the jobs board, but I didn't want to waste people's time who were actually looking for jobs.

Of course we support Chinese people! Not doing that would be like developing for Windows but not cross compiling to Linux or Mac.
One problem: you would never get FDA approval for the injections.
Of course not, it's a cure for dancing, and over at the Federal Dance Association they actually consider dancing as not being a disease.
Last edited on
If dancing is a disease, then I have had it bad. Did 7 years of competition Ballroom, Latin & New Vogue - you should try it, great exercise for body and mind, lots of nice ladies .....
Dancing is not my forte, I've already proven that. I do find that I am good at developing creative ways of curing people of life, however, particularly oxygen thieves.
oxygen thieves

these oxygen thieves, where can I find one? I have a few people that they could steal from.
curse those pesky oxygen thieves, especially the dancing ones. Is there a way to mass distribute your cure to areas blighted by masses of dancing oxygen thieves? rio, glastonbury, burning man all desperatley need your help; and ideas man he says he needs a cure too
We are currently working on developing an airborne strain of the neurotoxin we used in the ejections. Pre-order now!
Pages: 123