Paid Tester Wanted

Pages: 123
On the contrary, Dancing is a great disease to have, folks have been working to try and get it into the Olympics (I shit you not). There are a number of Olympic sports which Dancing compares very well with in terms of heart / respiration rates, and lots of other measures.

Modshop, you say dancing is not your forte - are you sure? This is what I was like before I started learning: Tap left foot, tap right foot - AHHH look the bar is open - rush to bar with outstretched hand ready to receive pint glass. Dancing is like many other things: Learn, remember, practice. I have met a few (out of hundreds) people oxygen thieves that will never be able to dance due to major problems like not being able to stand with all their weight on one foot, or having an irrational fear of stepping backwards.

For those with weight distribution problems, L R L R, becomes L R close left foot, change weight, R, followed by threats of unspecified payback from their female partner, because of the kick in the shins.

One must remember, that everyone starts somewhere.

@Script Coder
these oxygen thieves, where can I find one? I have a few people that they could steal from.

If there is potential for them to have oxygen stolen from them, then they probably are (by definition) oxygen thieves themselves.

@ TIM
If there is potential for them to have oxygen stolen from them, then they probably are (by definition) oxygen thieves themselves.

Makes sense, could I lock two of them in a room, hoping that (n)one will emerge?
@SC

You have the right idea, or just send them to Modshop ......... for guaranteed results!!!
Great idea! Lock them all in a room so we can test the airborne version! Wouldn't want to kill the researchers before it's perfect.
I'm not sure about this at all.

Killing ants isn't the sort of debugging I usually go for.
it will be in the future, I read the bible once, it says computer programmers inherit the earth, this means wiping people out when we feel like it.
You can kill any kind of bug you want! Even people you consider pests!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123