coding or women?

Pages: 1234
say if you had to choose.
Last edited on
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
Two questions:

Which language?

Which woman?

I can think of two three possible answers.
Last edited on
say if you had to choose.

Yes.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
No reason you can't have both, this question is just eating into the stereotype.
I'm a happily married programmer with a seven year old son. I'm not an accomplished programmer, but you didn't specify that much in your question. I have both and then some.
I choose programming and dogs. I love dogs, much easier/cheaper than woman, and their love doesn't vary by how much you spend on them.
You can do things with a woman you cant shouldn't do with a dog.
True true, but there are many solutions to that problem....
naraku9333 wrote:
You can do things with a woman you cant shouldn't do with a dog.

As much as I try to come up with a cleverly ironic response involving dogs helping out with house chores or going shopping, all of my attempts would leave me sounding astoundingly sexist...I am defeated.
Both. I'm in a long term relationship and I continue to program. Granted, she doesn't understand it in the slightest but that's alright.
ResidentBiscuit wrote:
Both. I'm in a long term relationship and I continue to program. Granted, she doesn't understand it in the slightest but that's alright.

My wife is the same way. She actually rolls her eyes when I start talking about programming and variables or anything else.

ModShop wrote:
I choose programming and dogs. I love dogs, much easier/cheaper than woman, and their love doesn't vary by how much you spend on them.

A woman's love is constant, but her annoyance with you will vary according to how big an ass you act like. If her love is dependent on material possessions, then you are dating a prostitute.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
closed account (1yR4jE8b)
You guys must be fun at parties; it's a hypothetical question.
darkestfright wrote:
You guys must be fun at parties; it's a hypothetical question.

Don't know, hate parties, and due to that fact don't get asked to any any more. Plus don't have friends anymore (not had any for eleven years now).
darkestfright wrote:
it's a hypothetical question

It's an important question. Answer incorrectly and you could find yourself paired up with Oprah, or worse... need more information to even begin to extrapolate.

You guys must be fun at parties

I see what you mean there.
If you look carefully it actually says "women", plural. One can only assume that this means you possess all women.
chrisname wrote:
If you look carefully it actually says "women", plural. One can only assume that this means you possess all women.

Hmmm....which brings up the guys that cheat. Having one woman is hard enough (learning all her likes and dislikes) so I can't figure why these guys would want more than one woman to be with.
This thread reminds me of those Family Guy conversations between the guys.

Glenn Quagmire: Would you have sex with Cleveland if it meant you could have sex with Angelina Jolie?
Peter Griffin: Uh... yeah, yeah, I'd probably do it.
Glenn Quagmire: Hang on, hang on... Missionary, and you have to look him in the eye. No closing your eyes and pretending it's somebody else. [Cleveland looks at Peter]
Peter Griffin: [pause] I think still yes.
Cleveland Brown: Thank you, Peter.
Glenn Quagmire: All right, here's another one. Who would you rather have sex with: a very pregnant Gina Gershon or Jenny McCarthy after a car accident?
Peter Griffin: W-wait, h-hang on, hang on. Look, you know-you know, I-I know this is a men's club, but why does it always have to be about sex? Like, okay, look-- h-how about this? How about this? Who would you rather start a small business with: Janet Reno after a safari, or the fat guy from My Name Is Earl?
Glenn Quagmire: That still sounds like a sex question.
Peter Griffin: It is not.
Glenn Quagmire: Well then, what the hell does "safari" have to do with it?
Cleveland Brown: What's the guy from Earl's credit rating?
Peter Griffin: 651.
Cleveland Brown: That's not bad.
Joe Swanson: Better than mine.
Cleveland Brown: Does he have an idea, or do I have to come up with it myself?
Peter Griffin: He's got an idea, but it's not quite there.
Glenn Quagmire: I'd have to give it to Janet Reno, 'cause I've always had this business plan for home delivery of prescription medications, and that--that seems like it's more her market.
I would just like to point out that this is a yes or no question.

case 1: coding == yes, women == yes, (coding || women) == yes
case 2: coding == no, women  == yes, (coding || women) == yes
case 3: coding == yes, women ==  no, (coding || women) == yes
case 4: coding == no, women  ==  no, (coding || women) == no

So my answer is yes, I do want women or coding. Specifically I would prefer both.

I think you might have meant to say coding xor women (exclusive).
Last edited on
Truth Table
You could always just write your own algorithm that simulates a womans personality.

But then it would never compile.

lol
Pages: 1234