need help?

i need someone who can help make a sketch i have some drawings they do get to a point but i can't seem to find bent rounded l shape angles at lowes do i have to ask them to speacialy make them/ order them for me? circular metal piece of a L angle slotted
Last edited on
What you are looking for are stencils. Um, I specifically checked Lowes, if you have the cash:
. By the way, they are 4 inch stencils for pavements. Couldn't find anything smaller/cheaper. Have a look for yourself.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.