Every get this warning from google?

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for dreamincode.net

What is the current listing status for dreamincode.net?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 508 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-28.
Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s), 3 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including cidewupu.longmusic.com/, kiposeziya.longmusic.com/, vusepoqasi.changeip.name/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS15133 (EDGECAST), AS36351 (SOFTLAYER), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, dreamincode.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.dreamincode.net/&hl=en
I've never seen this before, though I do also get the same message when trying to access the site via Google.
I'm guessing they had an XSS vulnerability that someone exploited.
I'm a Java programmer from Dream.In.Code (joined here so I could post on this topic, wouldn't think of joining a C++ forum otherwise), and I can provide some insight for this.

I left my house about 9 AM this morning, and the site was completely fine, and came back about 11 AM. My guess is that this is about when the site started being infected, because first my anti-virus program blocked something on the main page, and then google blocked the next page I went to.

Currently the site is down, as well. My guess is that the webmaster is deleting the malware from the webpages and tightening security on the site.

Here's google's current status:

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.dreamincode.net

What is the current listing status for www.dreamincode.net?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 701 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 59 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-01-03.
Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s), 3 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 13 domain(s), including thebunnybrothers.com/, cellhome.ca/, tummourladprao101.com/.

4 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including signaturesrecatalog.net/, habercanavari.com/, loupsaphrodite.fr/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.dreamincode.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 2 hours ago
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.