Coder7777

Pages: 1234
@BHXSpecter
I don't understand why you can't just accept that maybe it is a girl doing it.
the he she thing is besides the point, i thought it was one of the few signs that it is spoonlicker, jm isnt dead by the way she is ...Imadatobanisa!!

I was accused of being spoon licker once and wish to clear my name, and have fun in the process.
I was accused of being spoon licker once and wish to clear my name, and have fun in the process.

Well your name does have "revenge" in it.
Well your name does have "revenge" in it.

Well, I was going to find a minimal proof in "Script Coder" that leaded to spoonlicker but I haven't found any. Better luck next time.
Well, I was going to find a minimal proof in "Script Coder" that leaded to spoonlicker but I haven't found any.

That was my point when I made this account, so that it would have no resemblance to my spoonlicker's name.
That was my point when I made this account, so that it would have no resemblance to my spoonlicker's name.

So you already knew about SpoonLicker! You can be Him/Her/It!
League of Legends wrote:
REPOOOOOOOORT
I plead innocent until proven guilty. You won't take me alive :D
I like turtles.

thats a guilty statement with something to hide.

EDIT: Devon revenge is when a Devonian moves to London
EDIT: maybe we could petition c++.com to hash out the word spoonlicker automatically, alternately could someone build a windows add on that we could all share and plug in?
maybe its time c++.com put the taint of the s$&£#licker behind it.
Last edited on
chrisname wrote:
@BHXSpecter
I don't understand why you can't just accept that maybe it is a girl doing it.

Being around 31 years and spending 16+ years in online communities tells me his actions show that it is a guy. When he trolled he was obsessed with pointing out it was he was a girl. He vehemently claimed he was a girl and in my time online I've learned only liars fight so hard to make people believe them. If licker had truly been a girl they would have finally given up on trying to prove their sex because it would take away from them trolling. Plus, you have to remember, a while back he posted a picture claiming it was what he looked like and it turned out it was just a random picture he stole.

You would think that someone that took so much pride in spamming a supposedly guy dominated programming site would like to rub it in their faces by posting a real pic of themselves to show a girl can do it. Instead we got a false pic with same day sites "proving" it was a girl. Women already have enough stigmas to overcome in programming, so I doubt a girl would take giant steps backward by spamming this site, which also lends (for me) to licker being a guy.
Being around 31 years and spending 16+ years in online communities tells me his actions show that it is a guy.

"I've been online a long time" seems to be your byword. Might want to stuff that dead bunny back in the hat.
BHXSpecter wrote:
Being around 31 years and spending 16+ years in online communities tells me his actions show that it is a guy.

Then you'll have to forgive those of us who don't have the extrasensory perceptive ability to determine someone's gender through the Internet. I don't think it makes a difference.

You would think that someone that took so much pride in spamming a supposedly guy dominated programming site would like to rub it in their faces by posting a real pic of themselves to show a girl can do it

No, I wouldn't think that; posting a real picture of yourself on a forum full of people that don't like you would be pretty stupid if you ask me.

Women already have enough stigmas to overcome in programming, so I doubt a girl would take giant steps backward by spamming this site

I really doubt people who spend their time trolling and spamming are thinking about the long-term benefits to feminism while they do it. Also, people aren't always rational - we're not robots - and plenty of feminists behave in a way that hinders their cause more than it helps it.
Last edited on
I know where this is going to, so please DO NOT F*CKING FLAM-oh.
Im with BHXS on this, its the kind of dumb shit only a certain kind of guy would do
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Im with BHXS on this, its the kind of dumb shit only a certain kind of guy would do

So women aren't capable of doing the same dumb shit as a guy?
Zereo wrote:
So women aren't capable of doing the same dumb shit as a guy?

I wonder why the most intelligent and important people are male.

This doesn't mean a woman isn't able to do the same - But male did it in less time?

I don't know, I don't want to look sexist, but hey, most people over here is male, I think this is a good point, is this?
You cannot accurately compare the intelligence between male and female humans because due to genetics male and female brain chemistry is different.
I don't believe in any gender being superior over the other per say, but I just want to point out , L B, that you essentially just said males are predisposed chemically to be more intelligent and so it is not fair to compare them directly to the chemically deficient females. Obviously this isn't true, nor is what you meant, but I thought it was funny.
My statement was unbiased. Any bias you may observe is your own interpretation.
LB said no such thing. He just said comparing the two is silly, as they're too different.

From what I've observed, men tend to be better at dealing with logical situations and knowledge than women. Now this isn't to say there isn't exceptions to this, just the majority of the time men seem to be better at the math/science fields, while women tend to be better in the fine arts fields.
Pages: 1234