Need help finding good e-books

Google doesn't seem to help me on these since it only gives me websites with dead download links. I've found some in torrents but had really BAD seeders. Would you mind sharing your e-books about ASM, C#, C++, Lisp, Ruby, Python, Cola, and Simula?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Untrue wrote:
Would you mind sharing your e-books
Yes I would mind (the authors and publishers would probably mind as well). Why don't you do the polite thing and buy the books rather than steal them?
Yes I would mind (the authors and publishers would probably mind as well). Why don't you do the polite thing and buy the books rather than steal them?

You do realize that you still have to purchase e-books to use them... right?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
You do realize that you still have to purchase e-books to use them... right?

"I've found some in torrents...", "Would you mind sharing your " doesn't sound like he is trying/wanting to buy anything.
++Grey Wolf.

@OP - When you do master all of these languages and spend an incredible amount of time and effort writing a superbly useful program to make a living please let me know so I can torrent it.
e-books about ASM, C#, C++, Lisp, Ruby, Python, Cola, and Simula?

@Grey Wolf I agree.

My question is why is he looking for e-books when there are plenty of sites and documentation for learning those languages online. Would seem better to ask for recommended sites or tutorials rather than stealing books don't you think?
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Thank Google. At least you got here.
I think some books are very very bad. So, you don't need to read and have all books. The thing you really need is to know what are the best books in for example C++.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.