Essay writing tips

1. In summary, summary is death!
2. ^Do not contradict yourself.
3. wRiTe LeGiBlY aNd HcEkC yUoR sPeLliNg.
2. ^Do no contradict yourself.
2. ^Dp not cobtradict yourself
4. Although you may often wish to simply avoid spending excessive amounts of time writing a complex idea down, you should at all costs avoid generalizing your statements as it has a tendency to lead to ambiguity and confusion in the reader.
5. No filler, be direct.
6. Only respond to the prompt, not that guy sitting next to me chewing his gum and smacking despite me asking him to stop. I suppose he has a hard time controlling it and he'd just have to spit it out or something. He could get lockjaw from that, which is where your jaw no longer works correctly.
7. Don't repeat yourself. Seriously, repeating yourself is tiring. Readers do not like it when you repeat yourself. Unlike with speeches, you should avoid repeating yourself. Repeating yourself can lower the score of your essay.
Last edited on
I feel none of your pain. It almost looks like your thread failed.
What pain? This was fun.
This reminds me of one of my coursework projects. We had to make a website with a blog and a tutorial, so I titled my tutorial "How to write a tutorial".

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/Kq2upnts

I just hope the person who marks it shares my awful sense of humour, or else doesn't count it against me.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.