Doing homework for money

Pages: 12
@L B
Why should everyone aspire to that? There's already a purpose to life, anyway: to create more life. Or, if you want to be even bleaker, to act as a vehicle for the propagation of arbitrary nucleotide sequences. I personally choose to revolt and follow my own goals (at least for now) but there's no denying that we're slaves to a bunch of chemical patterns.
I think the aim in life is to fit in the world as best as you possibly can.
Live the best life you can live, course theirs what chrisname just said but that kinda happens anyway you dont even need to try thats easy to do
chrisname wrote:
@L B
Why should everyone aspire to that? There's already a purpose to life, anyway: to create more life. Or, if you want to be even bleaker, to act as a vehicle for the propagation of arbitrary nucleotide sequences. I personally choose to revolt and follow my own goals (at least for now) but there's no denying that we're slaves to a bunch of chemical patterns.

So does that mean all those who commit suicide are revolting too? What does constitute revolt in this regard?
devonrevenge wrote:
I think the aim in life is to fit in the world as best as you possibly can.
And this is why people commit suicide.
yeah :/
People try and fit in other peoples world, I mean you got to fit in your own world.
Last edited on
I'm chiming in a little late on this issue, but I'm a bit bored, so why not?

I'd never do homework for money. Tutoring, yes. Doing assignments, no.

Reasons are simple and less than noble. Supposing that you help someone through college or university by doing assignments, the more you're helping an under-skilled programmer potentially get into the industry. You'd be surprised how often it can happen. People scraping through their education then managing to bluff their way into a job.

What's entirely frustrating is when you have to work along side some of these people and pick up their slack. It's downright annoying. And don't be so naive as to think that management will do something about it. They probably won't in a lot of cases.

If you want to make money from your programming skills, do so in a proper avenue. Get a job as a professional programmer. Write an app. Offer proper tutoring. Just please don't outrightly do assignments for money and perpetuate the lifecycle of the idiot programmer; it makes my job harder. ;-)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12