SC2: HotS

Who else is excited? If you're not already, go watch this and change your mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbeoSPqRs4
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Really excited actually SC2 was one of the best rts campaigns I have ever played and really cant wait to see kerrigans and the zerg side.
Blizzard always has great campaigns. Ever play the WC3 campaign? It's amazing. Same with SC1.
I play SC2 WoL a lot, but my computer is slowly losing it's ability to keep up with it. Maybe it's time for a new laptop lol.

But I'll probably get HotS, was very sad I couldn't participate in the Beta.

BTW, that drifting seige tank was sweet, until it went and got stepped on :P
Why can't they do that in multiplayer? And sweet jesus, are ultralisks really supposed to be that big??

Who else here plays Terran master race? Turtle Turtle all day long!
Last edited on
hellfire1 wrote:
BTW, that drifting seige tank was sweet, until it went and got stepped on :P
Why can't they do that in multiplayer?

I know right?? Such a bad ass video. Blizzard needs to make a Starcraft movie like this -_-
Nope not excited at all. SC2 was alright and I have SC collection and WC3 collection but nothing about them blow me away like it does everyone else.
Nah, waiting for LotV.
Well, that's gonna be another 3 years probably lol
BHXSpecter wrote:
I have SC collection and WC3 collection but nothing about them blow me away

You bought them, that's all blizzard cares about. They win.
Stewbond wrote:

No, I do think they actually care if people are getting a 'meh' feeling from their games, they do actually want to exist in 10 years, after all.
I just spent half an hour on the customer support line because the system locked me out of my starcraft account lol, for "suspicious" activity. Then I had the task of remembering what I set my account name to, since I always use false information.

That made an intersting call, since I couldn't remember what my name was, my birthday, or anything else relating to my account. >.<

And get this, my security question was "Who was your second kiss with?". Why in the world I picked that one I have no idea, finally got it on the 4th try haha. The service rep was not impressed, but reset everything since I don't have financial info on my account. :P

Their "On Hold" music is absolutely unbearable btw.
Last edited on

Who said I bought them? I just said I had the collections and SC2, never said I blew my money on them.
BHXSpecter wrote:
Who said I bought them? I just said I had the collections and SC2, never said I blew my money on them.

I didn't know they were free, might sign up and try it after all.
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
They're not free. SC2 used to have a very limited version of online play but more recent releases do not. The only game they have that is slightly free is WoW where the only limitation is level (and people still tend to smurf the crap out of level 19...).
I didn't know they were free, might sign up and try it after all.

They're not. Do you not have family that buys you gifts for Christmas and Birthdays? My mom bought me the SC collection for my birthday when they released it as the BattleChest, my older sister bought me WC3 BattleChest for the same birthday, and they both went in for SC2 for Christmas last year. I only blow money on PS3/PSN games and PC games I know me and my wife will play otherwise I can't justify $50-$60 for PC games I will only play when I get really bored and have nothing to code.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.