Who plays Minecraft?

Pages: 1234... 7
if only installing sfml was as simple as putting all the right files in the right places in Mingw like it was for sdl and opengl, The thing that makes me want to use java is that I don't have to mess about for hours doing nothing before i can even start practicing.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
oh no dont get me wrong. i wouldnt actually make a product in java. i meant for modding minecraft
I prefer C# with XNA over Java. A great game made with XNA is Bastion. However I did drop C# and started learning C++ months ago, since essentially, C++ is still the main language for game programming and that is sort of where I want to end up. Also since Microsoft dropped XNA and are pushing towards C++ with directX11, it might be more beneficial in the end.
Last edited on
i dont like straying from c++ but i guess u will always have to use php and my sql etc at some point
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I always wanted to make a minecraft with a little better graphics and that was set in a post apocalyptic zombie infested world. Think of minecraft meets DayZ, where you have to band together and try and forge your own little safe haven by sending out scavenging parties to gather the materials you need to build the shelter/town or whatever. Though that is way to much of a undertaking for me.
just reprogram ai and mobs :D and add items like mini guns and landmines
Last edited on
You want to make mods?
Mods are the same would rather have a standalone game, and minecraft is no where near the quality or language I would like to program in ;p
@zereo: its called tekne or something. i know it sounds like tekken. its minecraft with a bunch of added stuff
How is it called something when I haven't even made it yet? ;p
no i meant the game u described. i didnt see the make. sorry
@DTSCode you mean the illegal modpacks called Tekkit and Technic? Most people use Feed The Beast because it is legal and supported by the mod authors. Technic/Tekkit is illegal and was made when the mod authors explicitly stated they did not want their mods to be in it.
i did not know it was illegal. that probably expains why it was difficult to find though. i dont actually use it. im more of a survival fan
Anyone here have the new 1.5 update?
Unless you click "No" when you launch Minecraft, I'm pretty sure everyone does. (Some people do click "No" so they can keep playing servers that haven't updated yet)
Well do you?
Im a survival fan but too, it makes big structures and traps more valualble, here has anyone tried making binary adders and basic computers with redstone?? it can be done but I found making a clock with 3 different speeds pretty complicated (I was trying to be as compact as possible)
I'm a redstone expert :P I'm redstone literate. It's just like programming, but with visuals, making goto gates with redstone, functions with command blocks, etc. Redstone is so cool.
anyone play garys mod
No, I done't look at mods that much... nowadays, I play on survival servers and creative single player. I use Magic Launcher for loading mods because I don't have WinRar or 7-Zip
Pages: 1234... 7