Cant acces my flash drive?

I recently started learing Java and made myself a little program, but I was on vacation and I copied the program into my flash drive and I cant open it.
Help!
Just don't say install a Java IDE and make it again because no Java IDE can actually work on my computer.
Is it a broken drive or just a broken file? Either way, what does this have to do with IDEs? If you're okay with rewriting it, all you need is a text editor and jdk.
You haven't even specified the details of your problem.

How can someone know where to help when one just writes "Cant acces my flash drive, Java, blah blah cant open".
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
what format is the flash drive in?
Did you overvolt the flux capacitor to 1.21 jigawatts?
his flash drive would have to be going 88(??? been a while since i watched that) rpm for that to happen
Sounds like last time the drive was used the OP messed with the space-time continuum :D
wait i got it... just get it up to 88 rpm then go back and take the java program
hey ummmm... i realized that flash drives dont have rpm since its flash memory. but i cant think of something better so we r going to stick with that

edit: realized is the wrong word. i already knew it
Last edited on
What I usually do is put on my red shiny shoes and click the heels 3 times saying "Java please work", "Java please work", "Java please work"
tsk tsk tsk meganewbie. its java. not even wizards are gonna help.
he might have to hack into the matrix and change into agent smith to get it to workjavascript:editbox1.editSend()
I would plug the flash drive into the hyper drive of the millennium falcon and try it again on the Death Star, I heard the Emperor has Dark Java powers
Last edited on
wait Program Programmer... have you tried throwing it into mount doom? its java code so that could be the only way to format it
So this is where you people go to get all the stupid stuff out of your mind before you start programming.
actually op hasnt responded to my original mesage. im just messing around while im waiting for him to reply
So this is where you people go to get all the stupid stuff out of your mind before you start programming.

Hey, I resemble that :/
I don't think that was the word you wanted.

This is where I try to un-stupid my mind before programming, but I still end up stupid-ing my code anyways...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.